• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Spike, What Is Going On?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
You lurk here a lot, almost every night I see (I'm on the West coast so it's pretty late your time I imagine). Yet not one peep out of you, which is not only strange as it goes against your persona, but strange as you keep track of everything that's going on here seemingly, without a single word yourself?

Dude, just talk. Unless you're a high ranking government official who can't talk because it's classified, you have no excuse not to spill some beans brother.

He got pissed at something or someone and doesn't come around much anymore.

he is on right now according to active users

tenor.gif

Keep checking in, like a dozen other boards I follow, looking for something new and current, nope, same old weak old garbage over and over and over again, this place is dead as a doornail

Keep checking in, like a dozen other boards I follow, looking for something new and current, nope, same old weak old garbage over and over and over again, this place is dead as a doornail

Don't miss out on all the debate and election fun that's about to happen. BTW, do you still believe the virus is the end of times, or have you realized yet that it's just a political extreme over-reaction?

Maybe I need to get back to posting every day? Lol. Sports are down in 2020. I'm getting ready to spend money on a boat and bikes ( fishing and trails ) for my Sundays, as sadly football isn't going to be here for long in 2020.

Maybe I need to get back to posting every day? Lol. Sports are down in 2020. I'm getting ready to spend money on a boat and bikes ( fishing and trails ) for my Sundays, as sadly football isn't going to be here for long in 2020.
Posting every day..... Nope that's definitely not it.[emoji16]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

What kinda boat are you eyeing?

Last edited:
What kinda boat are you eyeing?

Sea Ray SDX 250. Here in South Florida there is canal cruising and the ocean to enjoy with great weather The thing is, boating is an expensive pastime ( docking fees, gas, ect.. ) and often a pain to upkeep/move. Lucky for me a friend of mine lives on a canal with ocean access and if I buy I can dock there for free.