• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sri Lanka: Muslims identified as attackers in Easter jihad massacres

Last edited:
Uh, yeah... you might want to tell the White Nationalist Party, which was founded in 2002, about this.

Why should I be concerned with some fringe party in the UK?

giphy.gif

Uh, yeah... you might want to tell the White Nationalist Party, which was founded in 2002, about this.

I suspect that you are on the only person on this site who has ever heard of the White Nationalist Party.

Funny, I'm gone for days, and Trog still hasn't answered the incredibly simple, incredibly direct question answered of him.

No other conclusion than to say he must be a jihad sympathizer...or supporter.

Trog deals with false equivalences, hyperbole, "gotcha" type drive-bys & just garbage arguments here.

Facts, or admitting the plain truth about something not on his agenda is just not in his wheelhouse.

I suspect that you are on the only person on this site who has ever heard of the White Nationalist Party.

True, I go to Republican party and Tea Party meetings and I've never heard of it.

Trog follows a different agenda than you JonBoy.....

CJB5KsA.jpg

And the Dims have a different view of the world than we do also....

E3c59YA.jpg

Funny, I'm gone for days, and Trog still hasn't answered the incredibly simple, incredibly direct question answered of him.

No other conclusion than to say he must be a jihad sympathizer...or supporter.

I’m certain whatever question you are referring to was an epiplexis meant to deflect from the original argument as is your m.o.

Trog deals with false equivalences, hyperbole, "gotcha" type drive-bys & just garbage arguments here.

Facts, or admitting the plain truth about something not on his agenda is just not in his wheelhouse.

So comparing two terrorists attacks on seperate religious groups is a false equivalency because there wasn’t an equal amount of people killed?

I’m certain whatever question you are referring to was an epiplexis meant to deflect from the original argument as is your m.o.

Post #59. Zonaburgh asked you a specific, pointed question:

This can be settled so simply, everyone on this site has condemned what happened in Charlottesville, period, end of story. No one on this board condones the murder of innocent people, no matter who is committing the act.

Trog, do you condemn what happen in Sri Lanka on Easter Day, yes or no? You can't be this obtuse.

Crickets. Silence.

Of course.

Trog is making another false equivalence, no more no less. There were almost 19,000 people killed in terror attacks in 2018. Over 18,000 of them were killed by Moslems. A few attacks carried out against Moslems which we all condemn is not the same as the huge number carried out by Moslems which are supported by 70% of Moslems. (70% according to polls of Moslems asking if the supported violent jihad among other things like sharia law.)

Post #59. Zonaburgh asked you a specific, pointed question:

Crickets. Silence.

Of course.

For Chris sake, how many times have I referred to it as a terrorist attack? Of course, I condemn it. I condemn them all. I refuse to downplay or dismiss any of them which is exact what everyone here is doing when they compare numbers and mock the reporting of them as if they have never happened.

You never answered my question about your willingness to share your admiration of Hamster’s post with a relative of a Tree of Life victim. Would you?

You never answered my question about your willingness to share your admiration of Hamster’s post with a relative of a Tree of Life victim. Would you?

I corrected your misinterpretation of his post and your attempts to spin it in a direction unintended.

How many times do I have to re-explain the obvious to you?

I won't try. You still argue there is a semi-automatic 30-30 rifle floating out there in the ether somewhere too.

I corrected your misinterpretation of his post and your attempts to spin it in a direction unintended.

How many times do I have to re-explain the obvious to you?

Coward. Answer the question. You can explain it to some other people.

\paraphrasing the Life of Brian
Are they related to the Nationalist White Party, the Party of White Nationalists or the Nationalist Party of Whites?