• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sri Lanka: Muslims identified as attackers in Easter jihad massacres

Coward. Answer the question.

giphy.gif

You never answered my question about your willingness to share your admiration of Hamster’s post with a relative of a Tree of Life victim. Would you?

Here's your response, Flogged, since you insist on one.

HAD Hamster been making fun of the Tree of Life victims or terrorist attack, I wouldn't have liked his post. He wasn't. He was making fun of the MSM. Thus, I liked it.

You want me to assume he was doing something he wasn't, then tether me to liking your misinterpretation of it - when you're the only cretin here who interpreted his post in such a moronic way.

Like I've said, keep on walking it back bro.

Troglodyte, very simple question: If there was a news article that just came out titled "Christian Worshipers Murdered by Radical Islamic Terrorists in Sri Lanka" would that be an accurate description?

Yes or No.

Coward. Answer the question.

Sound familiar?

HAD Hamster been making fun of the Tree of Life victims or terrorist attack, I wouldn't have liked his post. He wasn't. He was making fun of the MSM. Thus, I liked it.

You want me to assume he was doing something he wasn't, then tether me to liking your misinterpretation of it - when you're the only cretin here who interpreted his post in such a moronic way.

Timmy, this is a new page from the Dim playbook.

Just as they did when they had Candace Owens testifying, they will take something out of context apply other metrics and demand it be justified, when there is no need for justification since they admitted in step one that everything was taken out of context. The next act will be to either feign indifference (most likely action) or belittle you with hurls of insults and admonish you for what they wish you were, even though they know you're not what they're implying.

So, flog will either not return to this thread or he will declare himself some sort of champion of whichever cause runs rampant in his mind at the time and shake his head while patting himself on the back for outwitting you.

tenor.gif

I refer you back to the question: Would you share YOUR admiration of HAMSTER’S post with a relative of a Tree of Life victim?

You’ll notice that NOWHERE is MY alleged misinterpretation of it, or my assumptions about it, included in the question.

For the fourth time, answer the question.

I refer you back to the question: Would you share YOUR admiration of HAMSTER’S post with a relative of a Tree of Life victim?

You’ll notice that NOWHERE is MY alleged misinterpretation of it, or my assumptions about it, included in the question.

Trog's response, in a visual:

ChiChiGIF.gif

Timmy, this is a new page from the Dim playbook.

Just as they did when they had Candace Owens testifying, they will take something out of context apply other metrics and demand it be justified, when there is no need for justification since they admitted in step one that everything was taken out of context. The next act will be to either feign indifference (most likely action) or belittle you with hurls of insults and admonish you for what they wish you were, even though they know you're not what they're implying.

So, flog will either not return to this thread or he will declare himself some sort of champion of whichever cause runs rampant in his mind at the time and shake his head while patting himself on the back for outwitting you.

You’re not even one of the people who liked Hamster’s post, it’s not too late to add your endorsement.

Yep. I’m sure every one of the relatives would also understand Hamster’s intent and realize he wasn’t speaking at all about the victims.

Next question Flogged?

Props for not giving up despite being beaten down.

Yep. I’m sure every one of the relatives would also understand Hamster’s intent and realize he wasn’t speaking at all about the victims.

Next question Flogged?

Right, his intent was to mock the media. Today, the media is reporting another synagogue shooting inspired by the Tree of Life attack. So my next question is “What better time for someone like you share such insight?”

And I know you won’t. You coward.

“Inspired by”, Flog?

So - you’re condemning the lot for the actions of a few? How very quaint of you.

Right, his intent was to mock the media. Today, the media is reporting another synagogue shooting inspired by the Tree of Life attack. So my next question is “What better time for someone like you share such insight?”

And I know you won’t. You coward.

Yeah, there was another synagogue shooting, right up the road from me. How do you know what it was inspired by? There is a lot of anti-Semitism going around today, just look at what the New York times published and then retracted recently:

D5Psg64XoAIphDp

Strikingly similar to this photo from Nazi Germany in 1940 of the Jew leading Winston Churchill:

D5MtQ4-WsAEDYjA

Whatever editors signed off on publishing that photo from The New York times should be fired. You really think that will happen though? Any thoughts on Ilhan Omar's anti-Semitism? Probably not, only "white nationalists" as that's what fits your political agenda.

Steelworth,

The NYT has an actual policy that they don’t report anti Semitic crimes committed in NYC unless they are committed by white people. As I said before the leftist MSM is trying to gaslight us and thinks we are too dumb to notice.

Steelworth,

The NYT has an actual policy that they don’t report anti Semitic crimes committed in NYC unless they are committed by white people. As I said before the leftist MSM is trying to gaslight us and thinks we are too dumb to notice.

No doubt about it, and apparently the same cartoonist from the ******* New York times drew this:

D5PhbK-X4AEvlZg

Jews as Nazi's during the Holocaust, pointing guns at people wearing keffiyehs, a traditional Muslim headdress.

Mind-blowingly sickening.

Its been taken down I guess.

It was a video of a young kid with a rifle declaring jihad on all of Israel saying he will sacrifice himself for Allah, with his mother begging him to stay to spare his life. Just run of the mill stuff.

It was a video of a young kid with a rifle declaring jihad on all of Israel saying he will sacrifice himself for Allah, with his mother begging him to stay to spare his life. Just run of the mill stuff.

those crazy rascals

just some people doing something

like Hillary, they didn't have any bad intentions.

Boys will be boys. What are you gonna do?

Boys being boys for sure. Climbing trees, playing with firecrackers, chasing frogs, declaring jihad on a country of people - just boys doing something.