• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Starbucks protests in Philadelphia

30726551_278221362717095_2216225059133980672_n.jpg

You wanna use the word ? Do you want the liberty to say it ? Go ahead and say it...matter of fact at the next public sporting event or mixed ethnic event go up to a black person and say it... :-)

I wont have a problem with it.

Why would you wanna use that word? I can see there is a hypocrisy in it, but I can't imagine any good coming from white people running around saying it freely. Why would you want to?

Nowhere do I indicate I desire to use the word. In fact, I mentioned how detestable I find it. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the use of the word. As Blitz said, go ahead and use it. We can't. We shouldn't. We don't want to. But if we did, it would be considered racist to use it. But it's fine for African Americans to address each other this way.

I've long said, use of the word and the propagation of the word only increases the use of racist language.

I've got Kendrick Lamar's music all over my iPhone. Element is one of my favorite songs. Kendrick just won a Pulitzer Prize for his album Damn. Our society rewarded him with a Pulitzer. I have no problem with that at all. Except the N word is used throughout the album.

I find that odd.

Nowhere do I indicate I desire to use the word. In fact, I mentioned how detestable I find it. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the use of the word. As Blitz said, go ahead and use it. We can't. We shouldn't. We don't want to. But if we did, it would be considered racist to use it. But it's fine for African Americans to address each other this way.

I've long said, use of the word and the propagation of the word only increases the use of racist language.

I've got Kendrick Lamar's music all over my iPhone. Element is one of my favorite songs. Kendrick just won a Pulitzer Prize for his album Damn. Our society rewarded him with a Pulitzer. I have no problem with that at all. Except the N word is used throughout the album.

I find that odd.

This is the only issue I have. By using the term in popular music of any genre, you open it up for being repeated by any fans just singing along with that music. Then it becomes 'okay' to be said. It sends a mixed message to kids who grow up with the word used in that context and tossed around casually. That's a BIG problem.

I’d advise against engaging a black person in bullshit using either term.

There was a really good episode of The Carmichael Show where his white college friend greeted him that way in front of his family.

and, as always, the best skit from Cedric the Entertainer's show,

Don't be a tender skin... you know what my ******* point was Stable Genius...

Jesus, you accuse me of being thin-skinned? And my point, still valid, was that the manager simply may have had enough of freeloaders. Several patrons admitted to using the bathroom without buying anything, sitting at the table for hours, etc. So I simply posited that the manager might have just vented at the next guy who wanted something for nothing, and it escalated from there.

I think my theory may have some merit, as Starbucks is pretty well known as a "progressive" company. Hard to imagine a company like that encouraging racial profiling by managers.

New avs with finger action. Nice. I prefer hot chicks with boob action but real photos are cool too

I always though the nigga was the term used to bullshit with and the er was the racist version...

Speaking only from my own experiences, If AAs would stop using the word, I don't think I would hear it at all.

Speaking only from my own experiences, If AAs would stop using the word, I don't think I would hear it at all.

.....straight out a Compton, crazy mfer names ice cube.......

Libtards going after Starbucks...don't you just love when libtards eat their own kind.

I have yet to grasp the concept of coffee looking like THAT. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I grew up in an era where my dad drank his coffee black in a mug. He had a work mug and about 8 million home mugs. None of this plastic cup frothy ice cream looking bullshit coffee.

30709129_2106738886269203_8621864985196232704_n.jpg

Too late, the white guilt reparations have started

Black man demands free Starbucks coffee as ‘reparations’ — white barista immediately complies

A white Starbucks barista probably violated company policy when she handed over a free coffee to a black man who demanded it in the name of race “reparations.”

Bryan Sharpe, who goes by “Hotep Jesus” on Twitter, filmed himself going into a Starbucks store to demand a “free coffee” because they’re “racist.”

“I heard ya’ll was racist, so I came to get my free coffee,” Sharpe says in the video to the white barista taking his order.

“I saw that!” the girls responds.

“I heard you guys don’t like black people, so I came to get my Starbucks reparations voucher,” Sharpe continues.

“Not our store,” the barista says.

“Is that a real thing?” she asks him. “I mean, I’ll give it to you, I saw that on my Twitter last night and I was like, what the f*ck!”

“I need a free coffee,” Sharpe tells her, taking advantage of the stupidity of the company.

“I’ll give you a free coffee,” the barista says.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vi...parations-white-barista-immediately-complies/

znramu.jpg

I have yet to grasp the concept of coffee looking like THAT. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I grew up in an era where my dad drank his coffee black in a mug. He had a work mug and about 8 million home mugs. None of this plastic cup frothy ice cream looking bullshit coffee.

Because that is not coffee, those are frappucinos, and the strawberry and vanilla ones up front don't even have espresso shots in them, they are basically milk shakes. You can get regular coffee there, but I don't get their coffee. When I go, which isn't often, I get a latte usually peppermint mocha or white chocolate mocha, and they are pretty ******* delicious. If there is one thing you can count on from Starbucks drinks is that it will be a colon cleaning experience.

So FWIW according to the two men the manager never even asked them to leave. She asked them if they wanted to order drinks or anything, they said no, that they were waiting for someone, and then she went and called police.

So FWIW according to the two men the manager never even asked them to leave. She asked them if they wanted to order drinks or anything, they said no, that they were waiting for someone, and then she went and called police.

Hell if that's true, that makes it even worse in my mind. Two black guys walk in your store. You ask if they want to order anything and they say no, they are waiting on a friend. Her first reaction was to call the police? Really? I can't say that this was out and out racism, only she knows that, but it would certainly appear her call was at the very least prompted by some racial stereotypes. As if it wasn't bad enough.

Pay up whitey

Democrat Agenda Includes Reparations

A wealthy Democratic donor club plotting the future of the liberal movement hopes to be fighting for reparations by 2022, according to a document obtained by the Washington Free Beacon from the Democracy Alliance's spring conference this week in Atlanta.

The desire was stated in the invitation for a Monday reception during the annual spring gathering, which was attended by top Democratic Party officials such as DNC chairman Tom Perez, former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe, and Reps. Raul Grijalva (Ariz.) and Mark Pocan (Wis.).

The reception, "Way to Win: 2022 Victory Party," was presented as a look forward at what's possible if Democrats can be effective in coming elections.

"It's 2022 and we are celebrating policy victories across the nation:

Medicare for All and Free College, and next on the agenda is Reparations,"
the group projected, according to an invitation to the event

http://freebeacon.com/politics/reve...ail&utm_term=0_b5e6e0e9ea-47f55f78b8-45647961

That **** is wrong if that’s what happened. Fire her *** immediately. This couldn’t be happening to a more deserving company.

See post #193

Parrot

Bawk