• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

starting QB next week?

1-0

**** KP was mid AF and many here couldn’t t get enough of bobbin’ and slobbin’ his noggin’
If I can tolerate two years of KP I can certainly tolerate a year of watching a QB that MAY actually have an upside

Fields is what he is right now-a more mobile version of KP (he’s actually most explosive player on the team in terms of rushing) with more arm strength

Imo also better option than Russ moving forward

Rest Russ so he doesn’t hurt himself again and hope to trade him to a needy team if OldeRuss can get himself healthy enough to pass a physical

I’d trade him to Miami for DuBose and 4th yesterday, but OldeRuss wouldn’t pass a physical yet, so have to wait a week or two.

Fields right now looks like Kenny with a bigger arm and better legs. If you think about it Fields is younger than Kenny. So he still has more upside. I’m looking at it this way. Might as well roll with Fields and if we can trade Russ then do it. I would rather know exactly what we have in Fields and either resign him or draft someone. But at least we’ll have a gd direction.