• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

starting QB next week?

Dulac on the PG is saying his sources are telling him Fields is going to start the next 2 games. He goes on to talk about the drama this will cause if the Steelers somehow win the next 2 games and start 3-0. Drama baby!
It's OK, the second half of the season will take care of that. I'm a fan and would love them to run the table with whoever is behind center.
Reality says 9-8 maybe, waiting on other games in week 18 to see if they back into the playoffs once again, only to lose on the road in the first round.

Funny part is if Pickett didn't bail he would be starting. If he did well he might have kept Russ from seeing the field. Currently I still think Russ is QB1 this year. When healthy he should start. Fields will have the edge for QB1 next year
Well both are FAs at the end of year.....

What QB not named Bradshaw or Roethlisberger have we ever developed?
Neil O. If he hadn’t bailed we likely have a shot at another Super Bowl, hopefully winning it as his redemption. But he left for the money.

It's OK, the second half of the season will take care of that. I'm a fan and would love them to run the table with whoever is behind center.
Reality says 9-8 maybe, waiting on other games in week 18 to see if they back into the playoffs once again, only to lose on the road in the first round.
Nothing to do with reality, it's the cynical opinion of a crusty old dude in a 58 jersey

The team is ascending and improving.

Nothing to do with reality, it's the cynical opinion of a crusty old dude in a 58 jersey
And proud of it troll. You believe the team is ascending, yet use every opportunity to criticize them.
And while Jack Splat is a legend, 42 handed me my first football in '63 at Latrobe.
Can't avoid age, it's what you do with your life.

And proud of it troll. You believe the team is ascending, yet use every opportunity to criticize them.
And while Jack Splat is a legend, 42 handed me my first football in '63 at Latrobe.
Show me where I use "every opportunity" to criticize them

And congratulations on your story

The team is ascending and improving.
Some of us crusty old fanatics know trends and regardless everyone is entitled to an opinion.

So perhaps in attempting to highlight yours perhaps don’t knock posters as that won’t inflate people into thinking you are a grand wizard of Steelers knowledge.

In reality nobody knows how the season will unfold. Right now the questions are can Fields improve and can Russell stay healthy. Two questions that hold the season’s balance in its palms.

The team can be ascending and improving until they aren’t.

Some of us crusty old fanatics know trends and regardless everyone is entitled to an opinion.

So perhaps in attempting to highlight yours perhaps don’t knock posters as that won’t inflate people into thinking you are a grand wizard of Steelers knowledge.

In reality nobody knows how the season will unfold. Right now the questions are can Fields improve and can Russell stay healthy. Two questions that hold the season’s balance in its palms.

I fully agree that once the the team stops improving they are no longer improving.

Also if you knock someone expect to get knocked back

And finally: None of the clowns that respond to me in an antagonizing manner own anything here. This site exists to create ad revenue for the owner and you do a great job of holding that revenue down.

This site has never grown into what it should be because of this core group of A holes.

How many tens of thousands of dollars do you cost the site owner every year? Congratulations and you're muted so I don't have to see anything you write.

Neil O. If he hadn’t bailed we likely have a shot at another Super Bowl, hopefully winning it as his redemption. But he left for the money.
imo Neil threw the biggest game of his career, as the Steelers wouldn't negotiate a new deal during SB week (we ALL know the team policy for in season negotiating includes playoffs)
Not a single ball thrown hits the ground in the last SB practice and then he magically makes Larry Brown's career by hitting him wide open not once but twice!!

He will forever go down as one of the most deplorable a-holes to ever don the uniform in my eyes (Vick then O'Donnell are the 1-2 in my book of a-holes)
A disgrace to his teammates who should've had some hardware if not for him being such a self-serving baby

Spot on! Age is a badge of honor Zona.
Many don't make it that long, unfortunately. I personally have lost many friends and family way too soon.
I'm proud of every one of my years and grateful for them too as I know they aren't guaranteed.

many of us old fanactics are simply holding our cans of brown paint and painting the barn brown because we have brown paint
while obviously others sit and try to put the pudding back in the box
we take no comfort in this

we will continue to defend every blade of grass and cut the eyelids off those who don't
the standard is the standard for us fans too, obviously

I fully agree that once the the team stops improving they are no longer improving.

And finally: None of the clowns that respond to me in an antagonizing manner own anything here. This site exists to create ad revenue for the owner and you do a great job of holding that revenue down.

This site has never grown into what it should be because of this core group of A holes.

How many tens of thousands of dollars do you cost the site owner every year? Congratulations and you're muted so I don't have to see anything you write.
Seeing that I promote unity and the site in various ways I don’t cost the site anything you sensitive twatwaffle. It is a message board with a lot of younger fans gravitating toward social media. So spare me your ridiculous theories on what may or may not be holding the site back.

Oh talk **** then mute, that is the path of a snowflake. Congratulations on joining that elite club.

You do realize that no one will miss you when you're gone, right?
Is this how you go through life?

just a random question as I do not know Technolgy as you fine people do.

how do you mute a silent message board.

Do you mean ignore? that would make more sense.
Show us your web browser history and then let's discuss how well you know tech sir