• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Spectacular!

Steelers will have some good day 3 options for CBs when they're up again. If they want a guy who may never blow up the stat sheet but will be a good football player, draft Rashad Weaver.

Do not like Togiai to the Browns. Dude has potential to be really good

Ravens loading up on wide receiver. They got two pretty good ones.

When I see what the teams who are selecting RB's and TE's are getting in this round. I feel a lot better about the strategy of the Steelers in the early rounds.

So can we all agree that the Chuck Noll/ Dan Rooney ideology of BPA is dead.... im not saying its a bad thing, but Tombert’s philosophy is clearly targeted players taken a round or more above their expected draft level

Ravens loading up on wide receiver. They got two pretty good ones.
Lol, they draft WR like we do DB’s and still don’t have anyone to throw the ball. They drafted Travis Taylor and Perriman..just my opinion and thanks for picking up option and please extend your RB Lamar!!

So can we all agree that the Chuck Noll/ Dan Rooney ideology of BPA is dead.... im not saying its a bad thing, but Tombert’s philosophy is clearly targeted players taken a round or more above their expected draft level
At least we didn't take Ian Book in the 4th round. Awful pick.

As a ND fan I thought Book would be a free agent signing. **** 4th rounder?

Johnson the S is there and Shi Smith is there also, some good options left on the board. Gowan, Wade and Brown all decent CB's left.

Eh, this is the first pick that it's hard to see upside with. Reviews I read weren't great, basically not an instinctive player and didn't play to his level of athleticism and experience.

So this is a deep draft... maybe we should ise a late round pick next year and move back into the fifth...

I would like to see moving up and get a CB.