• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Spectacular!

Not gonna happen. But it would be nice. Especially to keep Belicheat from getting his grubby little hands on him.
Unless a team trades up, the Patriots will be the next team looking for a QB. If they go Jones, Colbert needs to make the move to get ahead of Chicago and WFT.

Eagles trade up for Fields? If they trade up for SMith, it's crazy. This draft is so deep with WR. They already have Raegor who is a small fast guy. I can't see moving up for one.

If Dallas moved back two and still get Parsons, thats a great move with a 3rd!

Eagles trade up for Fields? If they trade up for SMith, it's crazy. This draft is so deep with WR. They already have Raegor who is a small fast guy. I can't see moving up for one.
They needed to jump the Giants who would probably take Smith.

Smith wow.

Theme of the draft... Draft whoever your young QB wants.

Smith looks like 135lbs soaking wet. He's a concussion protocol waiting to happen.

Great move by Dallas. The guy they wanted was gone. They move back and can get Parsons or Slater. Wish the Steelers would take note. There are so many times you can just trade back a couple of spots and they never do.

Micah Parsons to Giants? I would take Slater.

Bears made the move up for a QB. Has to be Fields.

Fields will go to the Bears.