• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Spectacular!

Crazy. Usually there's a draft day trade up by now.

bad pick by Miami. They have the 18th pick. Why not get the top OL or top defensive player here and then go WR at 18? I guess Tua begged for Waddle.

Horn ahh I like that pick.

Wow, I believe Matt Ruhle went all defense last draft and starts off again going defense. Shows they like Darnold because Fields was sitting right there for them. It's a smart pick. They could use a WR but they took the top DB first

man if I knew the coqboys were targeting a CB and I didnt want one (though the broncos should) Id totally call them and tell them you were picking him unless they sent you a third to move up one and get him lol

Wow, I believe Matt Ruhle went all defense last draft and starts off again going defense. Shows they like Darnold because Fields was sitting right there for them. It's a smart pick. They could use a WR but they took the top DB first
The draft is so deep with wide receiver. Though, I'd love if Rhule just kept drafting defense.

Does Dallas take Parsons with Sean Lee retiring?

Colbert needs to get on the phone and try to move up for Fields.
Not gonna happen. But it would be nice. Especially to keep Belicheat from getting his grubby little hands on him.