• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys! We are running a Draft Show LIVE on Youtube and Facebook. www.youtube/SteelerNation. Trai Essex is my co-host and he absolutely killed it yesterday. We will be live today at about 6:30pm and tomorrow at 11:30am ET, so we'll see if Essex has my stamina!

I'm cutting some highlights from last night including the great interview we had with Trai at the top of the show if you want to watch them later on YouTube.

Here's a link to the draft details and Draft Tools article to follow along the BPA and @FordFairLane 's positional Big Board. https://www.steelernation.com/2023/04/27/steeler-draft-show-2023

@CoolieMan was very active providing info and busting balls, also good to see @Litos and many more of you. IF you jump on, give me your SN Forum handle so I can give you a shout out.

Looking forward to tonight! See you all soon!!

yes the main host is a douche

but this is so much better than listening to those idiot ******* taking heads

I've got nieces going through 1s communion tomorrow and then a family bullshit meal so I won't be as active in the chat

but I will still be watching as much as I can

if you are not watching the SN draft show you are missing out

Hi guys! We are running a Draft Show LIVE on Youtube and Facebook. www.youtube/SteelerNation. Trai Essex is my co-host and he absolutely killed it yesterday. We will be live today at about 6:30pm and tomorrow at 11:30am ET, so we'll see if Essex has my stamina!

I'm cutting some highlights from last night including the great interview we had with Trai at the top of the show if you want to watch them later on YouTube.

Here's a link to the draft details and Draft Tools article to follow along the BPA and @FordFairLane 's positional Big Board. https://www.steelernation.com/2023/04/27/steeler-draft-show-2023

@CoolieMan was very active providing info and busting balls, also good to see @Litos and many more of you. IF you jump on, give me your SN Forum handle so I can give you a shout out.

Looking forward to tonight! See you all soon!!

I might listen in. Who among Steelers nation ( posters ) is in the pod cast that speaks?