• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Three

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Just about ready to go live,

I updated Ford's big board. Click Here! Everyone taken I removed the color coding.

I also have been following along with our top 115 from Matt and CJ, our draft writers for the site. Click here to see the updated slotting of talent and who is left.

Also we still have the draft needs sheet by Litos. Click here to view

I'm going to run a video on Twitter and FB Live right before the draft. I'll embed it here after it rolls. Also planning to go live right before we pick, to capture the excitement. Can't wait!

GO STEELERS!!! :towel2:

So who are we targeting in Round 4 with our 2 picks?

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fsteelernation1933%2Fvideos%2F552781002096131%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Last edited:
Here we go Steelers !

Just about ready to go live,

I updated Ford's big board. Click Here! Everyone taken I removed the color coding.

I also have been following along with our top 115 from Matt and CJ, our draft writers for the site. Click here to see the updated slotting of talent and who is left.

Also we still have the draft needs sheet by Litos. Click here to view

I'm going to run a video on Twitter and FB Live right before the draft. I'll embed it here after it rolls. Also planning to go live right before we pick, to capture the excitement. Can't wait!

GO STEELERS!!! :towel2:

So who are we targeting in Round 4 with our 2 picks?

Perhaps Simpson they had some interest in him prior to the draft, and Evan Weaver. Of course there is a lot of options but these two make sense for various reasons. One we need G depth and a body to compete and possibly start at some point within the year. We also need to replace Barron and Weaver can help with losing Dirty Red in regard to special teams.

And my coffee is an Irish Coffee! HERE WE GO!

Time to bet on when Roger hits the chair. I'm saying by the start of the 6th round. He killed his bottle of MnMs, now he has new ones...

Is Coolie still alive this morning to do the Day 3 play by play? He was sounding a little rough around the edges by the end of the night yesterday.

Hell I drank two beers and they almost put me to sleep, I had to quit drinking to see the end of Round 3. Ever have those nights?

Is Coolie still alive this morning to do the Day 3 play by play? He was sounding a little rough around the edges by the end of the night yesterday.

Hell I drank two beers and they almost put me to sleep, I had to quit drinking to see the end of Round 3. Ever have those nights?

I only drank 6 drinks, I think, last night---started w/ tequila then switched to vodka...

There goes Simpson ..

Ugh, I really wanted simpson. Still a lot of Guards on the board. How about another Lemeiux in Pit???

Saahdiq and Simpson gone. Damn

Ugh, I really wanted simpson. Still a lot of Guards on the board. How about another Lemeiux in Pit???

or a Biadasz

They're going to piss some of us off and take Eason if he's still there .... a "Value" pick. If not, then it's going to be someone like the Center from San Diego State (Ismael)

Lemeiux is a sensible pick - not sure he last until we pick though...I mocked both Bredeson and Runyan, but I think that might be a reach in the 4th for either...

I'm still drunk.

I am kind of worried they are going to reach on Kevin Dotson. They have spoke with him and obviously like him but IMO he's a undrafted free agent priority.

So I don't know anything about him. Is Eason a horrible prospect or are people saying they will be mad just because he is a QB? I just keep seeing everyone saying they will break **** if we take him. This is the first year in probably 20 when I paid virtually no attention to prospects or researched in any way on the draft, so I am completely ignorant. In my life, I never have watched a lot of college football outside of Ohio State games. My whole family and friends group are rabid Buckeye fans so I am by proxy, but I'm not invested like I am with the Steelers.

Last edited: