• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Three

I really wanted Perine. This is by far our worst pick so far.

So the consensus is that we are having a ****** draft? Seems 3 for 3 picks so far that the majority of the board thinks were lousy pick or at least big reaches, at least from what I can tell.

Another hope at a speed, light weapon with injury past. Don't like the pick at all. Zeirline had a 6th round grade on him.

First two are development players. McFarland IMO doesn't make the team. I would put White, JSam, Snell and Conner on the team in 2020 and McFarland 50/50 to make practice squad.

Wasted pick in my eyes. If we weren't going to get a 3 down No. 1 RB, then don't pick a RB. We don't need another RB to throw in a rotation. We already have 5 guys fighting for 3 spots. Now we have 6. Unless he turns out to be our future feature 3 down back, this was a totally wasted pick.

Well reserving judgment of course. But they sure haven’t went BPA in this draft. Hopefully their next pick goes on the OLine.

CBS gives the pick an A........Analyst said this was his RB3

Well reserving judgment of course. But they sure haven’t went BPA in this draft. Hopefully their next pick goes on the OLine.

You think they are reaching because the lack of picks this year is making them act desperate?

Wasted pick in my eyes. If we weren't going to get a 3 down No. 1 RB, then don't pick a RB. We don't need another RB to throw in a rotation. We already have 5 guys fighting for 3 spots. Now we have 6. Unless he turns out to be our future feature 3 down back, this was a totally wasted pick.

Consider it wasted then. Because at 5'8" and 208 Lbs, he's offering nothing in pass protection. Which was the knock against Whyte for many. So, what's McFarland bring to the table that we didn't already have?

Mcfarland is a playmaker. Good pick. Jaylen Samuels sucks. They needed a RB that can run, be a receiver and make plays on 3rd down. They got one.

Not a fan of a scat back there, rather see what Whyte has. Guy is pretty electric though

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fsteelernation1933%2Fvideos%2F189273515372856%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Here's the pick. I was surprised to tell you the truth...