• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Three

So I don't know anything about him. Is Eason a horrible prospect or are people saying they will be mad just because he is a QB? I just keep seeing everyone saying they will break **** if we take him. This is the first year in probably 20 when I paid virtually no attention to prospects or researched in any way on the draft, so I am completely ignorant. In my life, I never have watched a lot of college football outside of Ohio State games. My whole family and friends group are rabid Buckeye fans so I am by proxy, but I'm not invested like I am with the Steelers.

Old school QB. Big, strong, cannon arm but no mobility. He's a statue in the pocket.

Old school QB. Big, strong, cannon arm but no mobility. He's a statue in the pocket.

Strong cannon of an arm makes him more attractive than Rudolph. However, with other needs more prevalent, I'd just prefer they not go the QB route.

Strong cannon of an arm makes him more attractive than Rudolph. However, with other needs more prevalent, I'd just prefer they not go the QB route.

Agree. I wouldn't mind a QB but I wouldn't go for one until 6th or 7th.

Dammit Denver got my TE Al O. I really like their drafting the past few years.

I can't believe how quick teams have given up on N'joku and O.J. Howard. I mean, just two years ago, those were like PREMIER prospects.

Anyone want to help me update the spreadsheet when I go live? PM me your email address. Hopefully gmail, since I'm on google drive

DAMN! Perine went.

Ok.......hopefully the best value on the Oline.......or RB

Alex Taylor or Amik Robertson?