• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

Feel bad for Chubb sounds bad.... Not good when the crowd groans and they don't show a replay. If we lose fitz we may as well pack it in

Chubb done for the season! I thought I saw it on the initial play! Didn't look good at all

After that Radio host in Cleveland wished injuries on the Steelers. Well, he got what he wanted just ended up costing Chubb his season. Maybe career. Never hope for injuries.

I want to see the replay

So is it our players or coaching?

Unfortunately that is.
Canada has simply got to go. The play to Amari Cooper the preceded Chubb's injury play is a play that apparently Canada's idiotic high school offense cant run. Cooper ran an up and in and Watson threw it right to him and bam 13 yards or so.

I just wonder if Pickett really has it. This offense with Canada and Pickett is just horrible. How can anybody defend it (I mean with words--any NFL team can obviously defend this terrible offense)?

If this offense was a horse, someone might shoot it right there on the field for coming up lame.

Gunner should be released tomorrow. Maybe at the half.

Kenny, ... not sure what to make of him but he looks like a Pitt QB right now for sure.

Matt Canada should be deported back to our neighbors to the north if they will take him.
Denied