• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

Missed the Chubb play. He's one of the best in the game. That's why they don't pay RB's. It's a shame. He's one of my favorite RB's even though he plays for the Clowns.

Anyone see a reply that shows what happened?

i rewound the DVR and did a slo mo. Minkah came in low, hit around the knee and Chubb's cleats must have been stuck so the leg bent a lot. Not Theisman but looked rubbery and ligaments are probably torn

So is it our players or coaching?
for the Steelers offense its got to be the coaching.

Has the offense even gotten a first down? Gunner needs to be cut at halftime. Toe tapped a kickoff reception so that we could get it at the 11 instead of the 40. He gets hit and cannot hold on to the ball. He is absolutely terrible. Just horrible

I agree. The talent is there. There’s just no coaching to develop it, and no play calling to take advantage of it.

These guys are so soft, so much standing and watching guys go by. Nobody wants contact in the running game. Just a cluster ****

Seven plays with 19 yards.

If this pathetic O doesn’t do anything fire everyone

Gunner back in the locker room, should be back in the alley getting the **** kicked out of him

I'm betting we see a jet sweep this series

Kenny to Robinson ... who would've thunk it?

I really dislike our running plays today.