• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

this game is going on forever and stillm7min left in half

It is time for Mitch in the 2nd half? Would that crush KP?

It's Coaching.....there is alot of talent on this roster both offense & defense....Matt Canada & Teryl Austin both need to be FIRED!
Why should they be fired? Tomlin will only hire two bums AGAIN to replace them. The problem is Michael Tomlin.

Both can be bad. But a good OC can help a QB. Canada actively makes it more difficult because so many of the throws are tight window and there's no run after catch.
Coming in and putting the ball in Kenny's hands after last week was a mistake. He has trouble with zone then you want him putting the ball into tight windows with quick reads(his weakness) yeah that was dumb. Then when they do decide to run they go East-West....sometimes people try to be too clever. Run Najee up the middle, give Kenny safe throws to start. Jesus.

Accuracy is not the offensive coordinator’s fault. Guys are open. Pickett is missing them. I’m not a canada fan but this isn’t all on his.

Short pass play call like the INT to Delpit?
I dont know if Kenny can complete short passes. Personally I dont like him wearing the glove but he must think he is better than without it. Just my take.

Pickett looks nothing like what he did in the last half of the season last year

Nevermind...wouldn't matter as long as Canada is making the calls

Our OL STILL gets no push.....10 guys in the box.

Browns showing ZERO respect to the steeler offense. Why should they? The whole steeler offense is within 10 yards so why not load the box?