• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

What a complete **** show of offense. This team is atrocious they could screw up a wet dream

KP8 is waaaaaayyyy off tonight.

The boo birds are out.
Tonight? From preseason to regular season, he's like the girl who promises you something "special" on prom night ... and gives you fisty.

Both can be bad. But a good OC can help a QB. Canada actively makes it more difficult because so many of the throws are tight window and there's no run after catch.
CA3 was open by 5 yards.

At this point after almost 6 quarters of play....I think the Steelers need to look at benching Kenny Pickett. I'm not sure what is wrong with him but his accuracy is just not there! He wasn't like this last season at all. In fact his accuracy last season was excellent! What has happened? I'm at a loss!

And then the Def falters and people blame them.

Ummm....Let's go D!!!!

Perhaps an apple TO dare I say!!!!

Is our game so bad that having the Saints-Panthers on ESPN and ESPN2 is simply not enough?
At this point after almost 6 quarters of play....I think the Steelers need to look at benching Kenny Pickett. I'm not sure what is wrong with him but his accuracy is just not there! He wasn't like this last season at all. In fact his accuracy last season was excellent! What has happened? I'm at a loss!
He's had extra time to work with Canada.

Hey....we got more points already than all of last week. Woo hoo!

At this point you just need to reset with him. Him plowing through this offensive mess isn’t going to make him better, and you have to see if it’s him or Canada

Look! Another head coach who looks at a plays heel during the game instead of just standing there with his arms crossed.