• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

Najee - 10 rushes for 43 yards (4.3 ypc)
Warren = 6 rushes for 20 yards (3.3 ypc)
Sometimes what we think we see is not what is really happening.
Still, Canada needs to call more runs early in the game.

have you watched the texans?

my point is this is just a game

only stains fans would think this was a sb level win
And my point is, if this team doesnt get a LOT better in a hurry, we wont be seeing many more W's for the remainder of the season

Class move by Watt. He made sure to pull Highsmith into the post game interview with him and give him credit.
High smith is a local boy to me. A few weeks before camp he hosted an event at a local go kart place and hung out with everyone. He was super down to earth and after talking to him a few minutes I will continue to support his success. Super humble young man.

We just won the Superbowl, guys!!!
If we played all of our games at home on Monday night, including the playoffs and Super Bowl… we could probably win it with a roster of jr varsity players and coaches as bad as our current coaches lol. We are nigh invulnerable at home on Monday night…

If we played all of our games at home on Monday night, including the playoffs and Super Bowl… we could probably win it with a roster of jr varsity players and coaches as bad as our current coaches lol. We are nigh invulnerable at home on Monday night…
Its really pretty amazing