• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

Tge absolute hilarious thing is, if tge Browns cant justify extending Watson in the offseason, all that capspace they already rolled into the back of his contract is going to tear that team to pieces

Know any coach SMART enough to take his place?

Is coa-coa-coach Klein still around?

main_1-Henry-Winkler-Signed-The-Waterboy-16x20-Photo-Schwartz-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Garrett was a non issue tonight
As much as I’d love to think this (and looking at the stat sheet agrees with this sentiment), Garrett had an impact. He beat #65 off the ball sooo cleanly a number of times, and hurried a number of throws, and bad decisions by Pickett. He’s no TJ Watt, but he had some damn good pass rushes tbat resulted in negative plays for our offense.

I saw the stills. Ot isn’t on the list of the top ten most gruesome injuries I’ve seen but it is close…

That guy is a beast and deserves better

Nasty hit. I hope he makes a full recovery. God speed on that taking place.

That's a long road back from that one. I hope it isn't the same knee he tore up at Georgia. He was a back I wanted the Steelers to draft.

Hate to see that.

That's just ****** awful. I'm really sad that happened. I know Minkah was not trying to hurt him. He was running all over them he has to go low. It's just terrible.

Adam Schefter: Browns’ HC Kevin Stefanski told reporters that he expects RB Nick Chubb to be out for the season with a significant knee injury.