• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers arriving @ camp -and so it begins!

I’m really not expecting much this year. Far too many question marks for me to feel confident this team can win anymore than 9 games.
Very tough schedule, couple rookies on the OL, thin at WR, uncertainty at QB, DL, CB.
All this and yes Tomlin still running the show.
If this team wins more than nine games and manages to make the playoffs and actually wins a game, I’ll be shocked.
I’m happy the season is starting but wished Rooney had cleaned house.
I think this is the year Tomlin doesn't get his .500. I hope we do. Looking at our schedule it looks like a rough path. I will be rooting though. There have been other seasons with Tomlin where I thought the exact same thing and Tomlin got his team to squeak out a non-losing season.

I read roster prediction today where they thought only three edges. Don't see that as possible considering what they ask of position.

The Steelers are decent at the QB position this year. They got rid of Canada as the fall man.

Tomlin has no excuses now

I’m sending you some maple syrup to brighten your outlook on life…
I know a kick arse recipe for banana-chocolate pancakes to go with it.😁

Last edited:
The Steelers are decent at the QB position this year. They got rid of Canada as the fall man.

Tomlin has no excuses now
Oh, he has plenty more where that came from: Smith ain't cuttin' it. Russ ain't right. He's got plenty.

And they wonder why they don't get more people to pay for this? LMAO. Inconsistent rules will do that.
Cooch you have never payed for anything here. So let us not pretend you need a reason to not help support the site.

Cooch you have never payed for anything here. So let us not pretend you need a reason to not help support the site.
Yea just might think that applying inconsistent rules would make one hesitant to pay for anything, as it does me. You see the double standards and just shake your head. Who isn't aware of this?

Yea just might think that applying inconsistent rules would make one hesitant to pay for anything, as it does me. You see the double standards and just shake your head. Who isn't aware of this?
You are rationalizing cooch.

Your therapist probably worked on this early in your treatment plan; you probably forgot and are now projecting your squirrel thoughts onto larger things.

Reminded me of a Steeler great that wore cowboy hats.
Hines-Ward-cowboy-hat.jpg

I am glad football is back and all the ups and downs that come with it. If you wanna start your negativity, do it with someone else.
I was kinda hoping he would do it somewhere else. Has to make it about him right away. The poor victim scenario. Definitely not missed.

I loved the Robert’s walk in…… overall’s and steel toed work boots. 👍👍

Cooch twitter links on camp updates isn't the same as posting a link from Sdepot or other Steeler sites.

We both know you would never pay for anything so we can stop the charade.