• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers arriving @ camp -and so it begins!

For a bet like that size if someone backed out or refused to pay out they should be permanently IP banned. We all know coach2 had never contributed I doubt he had 10 grand to put up. I think that size of a bet would also need monies transferred to a neutral party until completion of the bet. As I think one poster is just simply running their mouth within something their arse can’t back up.

For a bet like that size if someone backed out or refused to pay out they should be permanently IP banned. We all know coach2 had never contributed I doubt he had 10 grand to put up. I think that size of a bet would also need monies transferred to a neutral party until completion of the bet. As I think one poster is just simply running their mouth within something their arse can’t back up.
Neither side can win this bet. It can't be proven or disproven short of the former "Coach" and "Loyd" to both allow an in person visit and even that would be easy enough to cheat. If someone thinks IP address is the way to go as a verifiable identification method then I suggest you look up VPN. Hiding/changing an IP address is rather trivial. In other words, 2 different IP Addresses for the 2 different usernames does not prove or disprove the number of unique posters as one or two or more. The proposer of the bet would be a fool to propose such a bet without having hidden/changed IP address. He knows this (regardless of what the actual truth is) and keeps rolling it out there to antagonize and try to come across as standing on high moral ground. It isn't a particularly clever ruse by any means. Frankly, I find most bets of this nature to be childish, but that is just me. That said, I suggest saving the 10K dollars and the energy wasted arguing - it just feeds the fire. Personally, I would go turn on some Jimmy Buffet and drink a bacon margarita or two. Life is too short to stress playground type antics. But hey, that is just me.

Last edited: