• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers arriving @ camp -and so it begins!

Cooch twitter links on camp updates isn't the same as posting a link from Sdepot or other Steeler sites.

We both know you would never pay for anything so we can stop the charade.
I'll ask again, let's put $10,000 on if I'm Coach or not. You don't have the stones and you know it. Let's do it.

I'll ask again, let's put $10,000 on if I'm Coach or not. You don't have the stones and you know it. Let's do it.
You act exactly like him so does it really matter?

You act exactly like him so does it really matter?
I'll take that as a "No, I won't risk $10,000 on you being Coach." It's all you had to say, we all know you don't have the stones.

I'll take that as a "No, I won't risk $10,000 on you being Coach." It's all you had to say, we all know you don't have the stones.
Good Lord. Shut the **** up. You got nothing better to do than pollute every thread again?

I look forward to the training camp thread. See how our team is shaping up. Hopefully the few who go to camp on here report back to us. Not reading your me ,me,me BS. Go get some fresh air man.

I blame Coolie. Timing this guys return right as camp starts. Could have done it till February 12th.

Good Lord. Shut the **** up. You got nothing better to do than pollute every thread again?

I look forward to the training camp thread. See how our team is shaping up. Hopefully the few who go to camp on here report back to us. Not reading your me ,me,me BS. Go get some fresh air man.

I blame Coolie. Timing this guys return right as camp starts. Could have done it till February 12th.
I can't help our team is led by Tomlin, take your anger out elsewhere. You shut the f---- up. It's not my fault we have an imbecile heading our team. Mr. No Discipline, according to the players, not me.

Learn how to read before you answer. It makes you look stupider than you already are. Did I not say they were 3rd largest retailer? Not 1st numbnut.
I was merely highlighting how far behind they were of the leader, get it, Tim Tam? I knew you could, Tim Tam.