• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers at Eagles: How to Watch/Listen to Preseason Game 2

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thursday night at 7:30pm ET, the Pittsburgh Steelers will take on the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field for the team’s second preseason game of the 2021 NFL season.

Thursday.
Lincoln Financial Field. #HereWeGo pic.twitter.com/8CCUqGrxsk

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) August 11, 2021

For those in Steeler Nation outside of the Pittsburgh area and who want to watch/listen to the game, KDKA (Pittsburgh’s local news station), is streaming all of the team’s exhibition games online!

To watch/listen, click here:

Out of town @steelers fans @KDKA saying all exhibition games will be streamed. Join @KDPomp @CharlieBatch16 for all the preseason action. Pregame starts tomorrow at 7 pm. https://t.co/4KkiQZDMen

— Pens Retweets (@retweets_pens) August 12, 2021

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

So how about "other" ways to watch/listen?

I live down in Tulsa, OK but on my Dtv guide list it has the game on 212-1 which would be an NFL Network sub channel or something. I don't know that this will actually have the game on but it is listed.

So how about "other" ways to watch/listen?
sign up for a one week free trial of NFL gamepass. I purchased it packaged with my Sunday Ticket streaming package for $150 with all the addons courtesy of my sons College Email. Might be my last year of skating cheap off of him.

Not available in my country

I live down in Tulsa, OK but on my Dtv guide list it has the game on 212-1 which would be an NFL Network sub channel or something. I don't know that this will actually have the game on but it is listed.

Yeah, same here. Never saw that before. Anybody know more info on this?

They have Steelers on 212-1 alternative channel. ESPN and Big Ten net and others do that sometimes. Generally what it means is that you will get the main game in 212 (Wash vs Pats) unless you are in the local viewing area then you will get the alternative NFL net game. Basically, you will get Wash vs NE unless you live in the Wash or NE viewing areas where the game will be on your local channel. Those people will get Steelers on 212-1 and Wash vs NE will be blacked out.

Also, in a Pit Philly area, then 212-1 will likely be blacked out.

In any case NFL Net has the Steelers replay scheduled for 11 PM so you can DVR it and watch it whenever.

Will be very interested to see all of them, even in limited action.

I'd like to see Moore at RT

KDKA says unavailable here in Northeast Florida. Do they not understand this is Pittsburgh South?

Same here with KDKA. Anybody have a stream?

I have NFL game pass and it’s junk. 2 weeks in a row and the video won’t load and it’s all over the place.

i want my damn money back

I have NFL game pass and it’s junk.

I tried to order it and couldn't even do that (their website is garbage).