• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

Definitely a fumble. We recovered it. WTF, Tomlin!!!!!!!!!!! Throw the red flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that a fumble?

Fumble, no challenge. Ray Ray needs to stop dancing on returns

Clearly a fumble.

enough with the coaching staff brainfarts. Throw the red flag on that.

At this point, I'm actually most concerned about the line. They really don't seem to be able to hold up for the run or the pass.

Could be a looong 4 games.
agree. Every time you turn around they are getting hurt or Covid. Feiler is hurt now. Pouncey has been gone. Lost Zach Banner in the first game. I know injuries are part of the game but damn, PIT has their share it seems and more. Devin Bush,Bud D, Spillane.

Im proud of the D tonight. They are shutting out what folks have been calling a Super Bowl contending team. The Pro Football Focus guy who said JAllen is playing like a league MVP and laughed when asked if Allen was as good as Ben. The D is doing well, but the offense is going to make the D wear out if they cannot do any better than this.

Tomlin is the worst coach in the league with challenges by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we just run for a first down?

Why hasnt Johnson seen the field the last few series?

JuJu!!!!!!

7 yard breakaway. Damn missed that ****

I just opened my Ardbeg 10 single malt so we should score here.

On that non fumble... did the refs say it wasn’t reviewable cause the recovery was too late after the whistle? Cause that isn’t the rule...