• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

At this point, I'm actually most concerned about the line. They really don't seem to be able to hold up for the run or the pass.

Could be a looong 4 games.

8 yard pass? Geez a ******' BOMB for the Steelers.

The whole offense has looked exactly the same for two years now... Pittsburgh media aren’t quick enough to pick up on it yet... the issues from last year are carried over to this year... they blamed last year on bens absence... this year its ben not playing right or something

Newsflash... we have passed so much cause ben audibles out of obvios run plays that the d is set for

Lol.

Tomlin just got some karma.

Dropped balls ...check, tipped passes ..check, can't run....check. Scoreless 1st quarter...check... I see they have made great progress.

The D was off the field but it didn't matter. They got the first down on the catch anyway. The holding on the next play, though, was obvious and no call on the Jills.

Do we ever throw down the middle , everything to sidelines. Something is missing

An offensive coordinator with half of a clue.....

Matt Canada is a total dick to work with, but he is one of the most brilliant offensive minds in football... there is a very easy solution here...

32 teams in the NFL, assuming two teams get a bye that means 15 games every week. So how is it that we get Cris Collinsworth every single week?

I will go to my grave swearing I could call a better game than this ******. It starts with formation and personnel. Be able to run your whole offense out of a set that can be a power run game or passing game. Make them sweat out what is coming quit ******* telling them by formation and player package.

Seeing as how the line literally can't protect Ben for the 3.5 seconds he needs to throw the ball for more than 3 yards, I don't know how they're going to adjust what they do.

Coolie - I promised to be good. First Quarter reaction...

rainbow_tie_dye_unicorn_poop_emoji_stickers-r3b8ab594103b4b9fa33a7bd29123813a_0ugmc_8byvr_704.jpg