• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

At halftime they asked the coaches about the 2nd half. McDermott said they had to make a ton of adjustments , Tomlin said the players had to make big time plays. We have a below the line head coach globally speaking.

our offense has become the definition of stupidity where you keep doing the same thing, failing, and continuing to do it again and again expecting a different result

Cue Buffalo with the prevent D.

You'd think there was someone on the sideline that coukd adjust that and tell them to do different things
our offense has become the definition of stupidity where you keep doing the same thing, failing, and continuing to do it again and again expecting a different result

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yes. Ebron and Johnson both caught passes. I’d say take a shot but you could be pretty sober by games end

Hoot it might be best if you watch the rest of the game from the can.

Man, they are getting too close to the goal line to score. Now its all bunched up Man PIT scores better from further away. Now they are inside the 5. This has FG written all over it.

Now I gotta watch another defensive and offensive series.

TD.....too little too late...

finall!!! ben calling the plays!!! hopefully not too late

Yay Ju Ju

147591840-happy-unicorn-on-white-background.jpg