• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

78419610_1632934416863460_5079692069048418304_o.jpg

I have NEVER seen such a poor and one dimensional offense. It is sickening.

I'm going to go one more defensive and offensive series, then I'm going to save my blood pressure.

You can see who made halftime adjustment..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PIT does not make adjustments. They do the same thing over and over and over and over.
But Tomlin hasnt had a losing season since he got the job so he is basically coach for life. This is how he runs things.

They made the adjustment late first half, went to a bigger lineup and max protecting, so we shouldn't have been caught off guard by it, but we were
Eh it was bad but this offense has been bad for a few weeks now. Bills have a terrific coaching staff and one of the best OC's so it isn't surprising they came out hot in the second half. Allen is also terrific.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

before all the crying starts.

it is always darkest before the dawn

one (or two) bad plays aren't the end of the world

YOU do not know more than the Steelers coaching staff

YOU (you know who you are) are a ******* idiot and should just shut the **** up

GO STEELERS!!!!!

I find this comical.

And, to top the bad O off, our line is losing even more players. But, maybe that will be a good thing.

Hell, maybe this will make us open the ******* offense up

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Why? Ben hasn’t exactly been accurate tonight. I’m not wondering if he can throw the deep ball. We’ve seen him do it. But I am wondering if he can throw the deep ball accurately with consistency. We haven’t seen that all year

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

We don't feature the TE enough to keep Ebron beyond this year.

Maybe Ben is hurt. The original play he hurt his knee looked bad, plus he has grabbed his repaired arm a few times this year. Throwing the ball 50 times a game can not help. Our backups have weak arms which will not help. Unless some magic happens in the next couple weeks i think we are toast

Anyone still think we're gonna have an opportunity to play KC? Everyone so worried about the undefeated season and No. 1 seed, you could see this slip coming from a mile away.

Few people thought they were as good as the record indicated, but this is a complete collapse.

The offense has been garbage for three straight games now.

I predicted 29-13. I obviously underestimated the Bills offense and the ineptitude of our coaching staff.

Aaachh, might be time to try and get my soul back from the Steelers after almost 50 years before its too late.

You woulda thought things would change after that shitshow against WFT ... guess not.

Lmao, because Rudolph is the ******* answer. Puff, puff, pass!
There is no answer. This offense is useless. Completely offensively useless. They're done. They MIGHT beat the Bengals.

Indy will kick their ***.
The Browns don't need to do anything but run 45 times and never pass and they'll win going away.
It's over dog.

And, to top the bad O off, our line is losing even more players. But, maybe that will be a good thing.

This team losing linemen makes no difference whatsoever. Bums off the street in to replace equivalents.

Highsmith is out. This is why many of us wanted to bring in a vet. Not sure if they tried or not, but I wish they would have.

And we lose Highsmith. This season really couldn't start going any worse. Losing players every week. Next man up can only be sustained for so long and we are beyond that point.

fun side bet.

How many yards past the first down marker do they get on 3rd and 6 or 7?