• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

2 runs and a first down. Our rbs get 2 runs and 4 yards

I struggle to look at he refs..i can fidn holding on 90 percent of all plays - both ways. Honestly, I don't give two ***** about the Refs. Our offense is the worst I have ever seen. We supposed to have so much talent. I guess water found its level.

You're going to fixate on the holding? The worst offense you've ever seen: must not have been a fan before 2000.

Well...the 11-0 start was great. It’s now looking like 11-5 and whatever. I knew when we lost our first game, we wouldn’t win again.

11-0 ............. now 0-2 on the way to 0-5

Hey...Its not all bad...I heard somewhere that Mike Tomlin has still not had a losing season...

This is a bummer. Gonna struggle with the bengals next week. No coaching to begin with, but now most of our players are hurt. I think we might be ******.

You're going to fixate on the holding? The worst offense you've ever seen: must not have been a fan before 2000.

NO! I am not fixating on the Holding or the REFS!

This is Precisely My POINT! look up to my prior posts. THis offense is TERRIBLE! That is why I don't like looking at refs. Our OFfensive Playbook is written with Crayola crayons.

and thanks, but I have witnessed the Glory Years first hand.

I'm convinced Ben's arm is shot on deep balls. Horrible deep throws. Is this what we get to forward to next year to.

Defense is getting ***** slapped. Offense is hot garbage. I wonder if Ebron will talk about extra superbowl perks this week?
Had your *** handed to you by daddy.

So I see a win next week, then losing the last 2.

NO! I am not fixating on the Holding or the REFS!

This is Precisely My POINT! look up to my prior posts. THis offense is TERRIBLE! That is why I don't like looking at refs. Our OFfensive Playbook is written with Crayola crayons.

You're one of those. Thanks and sorry for wasting my time. I'll just ignore you from now on.

I'm convinced Ben's arm is shot on deep balls. Horrible deep throws. Is this what we get to forward to next year to.

It’s not his arm, it’s his knee. He is throwing really flat footed and not using his lower body hardly at all.

Back to the lab, can't wait to see what Tomlin and Fichtner come up with next week.

Ben needs to retire

You're one of those. Thanks and sorry for wasting my time. I'll just ignore you from now on.

One of those? I LOL.

I was not the one using Refs as and excuse. You were the one calling out bad umps.

If you think this offensive scheme is good...well..you do you.

You want to ignore me? great. There is a feature on the site for that.

earlier in the thread, someone said that Ben might be part of the problem. Im beginning to see that. I get his talent and his experience, but everything is predicated on keeping Ben upright and we stopped running the ball because we dont really have good NFL backs. The D is playing ok but they get tired when the offense cannot do better than 3 and out. And finally Ben throws costly interceptions. His total number of picks may be lower, but they come at bad times.

God knows Mason Rudolph isnt the answer but this is a bad offense that is completely one dimensional and its ALL because of Ben. Live with the sword and die with the sword. Ben's pick 6 just killed this team tonight and they were never the same after that.

PIT needs to be drafting a QB and soon. This team as constructed wont last much longer. I get that they are 11-2 but we all see how bad they have become. Benny Snell is the best RB they have but they are infatuated with fumbling, often injured Conner because he is a good story surviving cancer. They need to teach how to run block and get the heir to Ben in the program so he can learn. This aint workin. BUF is a fine team and all but they are not elite and we just sucked after the pick 6