• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

So we spent this money getting TJ’s brother here. Why isn’t he lead blocking? He plays special teams and a hand full of snaps. I get it if you bring him in everyone would expect run. Well, keep him in to max protect a throw a few deep ones. Then bring him in to lead the way.

earlier in the thread, someone said that Ben might be part of the problem. Im beginning to see that. I get his talent and his experience, but everything is predicated on keeping Ben upright and we stopped running the ball because we dont really have good NFL backs. The D is playing ok but they get tired when the offense cannot do better than 3 and out. And finally Ben throws costly interceptions. His total number of picks may be lower, but they come at bad times.

God knows Mason Rudolph isnt the answer but this is a bad offense that is completely one dimensional and its ALL because of Ben. Live with the sword and die with the sword. Ben's pick 6 just killed this team tonight and they were never the same after that.

PIT needs to be drafting a QB and soon. This team as constructed wont last much longer. I get that they are 11-2 but we all see how bad they have become. Benny Snell is the best RB they have but they are infatuated with fumbling, often injured Conner because he is a good story surviving cancer. They need to teach how to run block and get the heir to Ben in the program so he can learn. This aint workin. BUF is a fine team and all but they are not elite and we just sucked after the pick 6

We won't get a marque QB with 11 wins.

Reactions: GMC
They tapped out. That was one of the more embarrassing games I've seen in a long time.
They definitely aren't playing with confidence. Their O is holding the team back. Randy seriously needs fired right now.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hoot, GMC....I'll buy the next round of beers and you go shoot some pool. No sense getting worked up over a team that can't get out of its own way....

**** him. I call out a bad call and tries to turn it into me blaming the refs for ****** play.

So I see a win next week, then losing the last 2.

Who gets that win next week? Our only hope is that the bungles are hoping to choke to get a good QB (whose career is destroyed by playing there.)

Hoot, GMC....I'll buy the next round of beers and you go shoot some pool. No sense getting worked up over a team that can't get out of its own way....

LOL. I will go toe to toe with anyone in a game thread. **** gets stressful.

After, I am happy to buy the beer and burgers.

**** him. I call out a bad call and tries to turn it into me blaming the refs.

I see bad calls every play. I just can't excuse thie farce of an offense given the talent.

Come to Raleigh, I'll buy you a few rounds.

before all the crying starts.

It is always darkest before the dawn

one (or two) bad plays aren't the end of the world

you do not know more than the steelers coaching staff

you (you know who you are) are a ******* idiot and should just shut the **** up

go steelers!!!!!

how did this work out? Take off the rose colored glass limp *** fan...tomlin right on cue...first playoff game of the year, completlty clueless, huge loss after the other...but mikey is a motivator for winners right?

Man shut the **** up.
how did this work out? Take off the rose colored glass limp *** fan...tomlin right on cue...first playoff game of the year, completlty clueless, huge loss after the other...but mikey is a motivator for winners right?

They definitely aren't playing with confidence. Their O is holding the team back. Randy seriously needs fired right now.

****** play calling, a MASH unit on the line, and a complete abandonment of the run game has got them to where they are. Five banged up LBs and down a DB are too much to overcome the stagnation on O. If there aren't some drastic changes (Canada in for Fichtner and a renewed commitment to the run for starters) the best start in franchise history will go down as another abysmal end to the season under Coach T.

****** play calling, a MASH unit on the line, and a complete abandonment of the run game has got them to where they are. Five banged up LBs and down a DB are too much to overcome the stagnation on O. If there aren't some drastic changes (Canada in for Fichtner and a renewed commitment to the run for starters) the best start in franchise history will go down as another abysmal end to the season under Coach T.

You want my prediction?

Man shut the **** up.

you shut the **** up "Slash" just pointing out what has been going on for years with you regular season win, oline ***** loving, nothing is wrong with the team fans...my god, grow some balls, Tomlin is done, try watching football not through your 18th miller lite can!

man, we bumped heads in the game thread but this is spot on. Sorry if I stepped on your toes. I just hate talking about refs when our offense is so ******* bad.

Who gets that win next week? Our only hope is that the bungles are hoping to choke to get a good QB (whose career is destroyed by playing there.)

Oh they will throw downfield more or they will lose. I am certainly not staying up for that. They did better when I didn't watch. It's my fault..haha. Back to watching highlights.

you shut the **** up "Slash" just pointing out what has been going on for years with you regular season win, oline ***** loving, nothing is wrong with the team fans...my god, grow some balls, Tomlin is done, try watching football not through your 18th miller lite can!
Don't attack a good poster and think I will stand for it. I have plenty of balls so slow your ******* role.

I'm thinking they go 2-1 over the next 3 and get bounced in the wildcard round. Another year of just good enough to get a ****** draft position. I hope I'm wrong What's your prediction?

We beat the bungles maybe, and that's it. One and done in the playoffs.

Reactions: GMC

Deep breath.....goosfraba....deep breath....goosfraba...see all better now.

I know it sucks watching a late season collapse. We can only hope for adjustments. Either way it's beyond our control.

I'm thinking they go 2-1 over the next 3 and get bounced in the wildcard round. Another year of just good enough to get a ****** draft position. I hope I'm wrong What's your prediction?

After watching the last 3 games, I'm going with 0-3 and one and done. I don't see the offense putting up more than 17 points when it counts in any game.

Papillon

I'm watching Groundhog Day right now..lol.
I just watched it for three hours. Seriously that fetal position crawl before half time on offense should cap off a coach firing. Give it to Canada at this point you have to do something to turn it around before it is too late. It isn't too late YET, but they are snowboarding towards fail without change.

They tapped out. That was one of the more embarrassing games I've seen in a long time.

They tapped out at the end of the 1st half. Ben throws the pick 6, followed by 52 seconds and 2 timeouts letting the clock run out to go into the half losing by 2 points. I knew the 2nd half was going to be a **** show right then.

Papillon

After watching the last 3 games, I'm going with 0-3 and one and done. I don't see the offense putting up more than 17 points when it counts in any game.

Papillon

Very well could be. I think (or maybe hope) they'll step up in the 2 division games.

Papillon

Their only hope against the bungles is if they quit to get a better draft pick. Other than that, Marshall U could beat us.