• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

These White Claws are going down wayy too easily. I have to be good tonight since I work tomorrow...

I wonder if Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers or Mahomes have as many balls batted down as Ben does. Im sure its less because Ben throws like 65 times a game but percentage wise, I bet they dont. I dont remember seeing Brees or Brady or Mahomes or Rodgers having their passes batted down or up like Ben does. It happens multiple times a game.

I would like to see a first down. That would be nice.

The Bills D is not that good. Our O needs to get moving and score. We won't shut their O down all night as thin as we are on D tonight. Go no huddle now and try to gas their D a little.

Offense looks like last year right now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now? This isn’t new. This offense is a clown show.

Have Ben go to the hurry up offense. Do something different.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

He looked right at JUJU who was wide open for the first then looked at McDonald
Was JuJu further than 4 yards upfield? Cause they won't throw that ****.

i think part of the problem is since Ben gets the ball out so fast the D can just stay at the LOS and jump. Plus the passes are all short with no arc.

Oline is garbage, the last 3rd down Ben was flushed out of the pocket immediately, get Dotson back in

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

I wonder if Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers or Mahomes have as many balls batted down as Ben does. Im sure its less because Ben throws like 65 times a game but percentage wise, I bet they dont. I dont remember seeing Brees or Brady or Mahomes or Rodgers having their passes batted down or up like Ben does. It happens multiple times a game.

For fast quick pass teams the strategy is get your hands up and bat things down... you can sometimes pump fake them..

What does that tell you? Tells me to fire Randy Sphincter.

cant blame The Sphincter. They are doing EXACTLY what Ben wants to do. Ben does not want to be under center. Ben doesnt want to get hit. Ben is doing exactly what he wants to do. Stand in the shotgun and throw the ball within 2.2 secs. Not Randy's fault. I dont think he is a good OC, but this is not his fault

The D is probably confused. It was a first down.