• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

Bad throw, but the line caved right in. Of course they get away without a flag.

Oh ta, If I were the DC I'd be telling the defense they get extra time in the hot tub if they get some brutal huts on Mayfield.

If the refs aren't going to call the blatant hold on Bakers big run and the Roughing the passer on our INT, they don't want us to win this game...

They need the Browns in the playoffs...even if they are just slightly better than the Pittsburgh backups.

Too bad Allen was standing around with his finger up his ***

The Clowns happiness is going to be short lived.

So has every QB that's ever played. Mason has a terrible tendency to panic under pressure

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Lol. 2 sec to throw....third down....he tried to make a play.....you know how Ben always does....ergo....an int like Ben throws.

After seeing Mayfield do his gay dance I desperately want somebody to take his knees out.

You are a ****** idiot. They put him into third and long. Came free up the middle. He has been hamstrung with the ridiculous offensive coaching on this team. That is a joke

With numerous bach ups around him to boot.

You are a ****** idiot. They put him into third and long. Came free up the middle. He has been hamstrung with the ridiculous offensive coaching on this team. That is a joke

shut the **** up **********, if you actually think he's anything other than hot garbage, you're a ******* retard

After seeing Mayfield do his gay dance I desperately want somebody to take his knees out.

Or us to come back and win instead. :)