• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

shut the **** up **********, if you actually think he's anything other than hot garbage, you're a ******* retard

Lol....Mason look ok....play calling would help though. Ben looks like **** until he starts calling his own plays.

Seeding coming into focus. Looks like Steelers at 3 playing the Browns and the Titans will host the Ravens. Bills against Colts. I wouldn't bet against the Ravens taking it to the Titans and giving the Chiefs fits.

Conner tries to make too much happen. He's so much better when he hits the hole and goes.

First down by Claypool. We need to go Deep soon.

Lol....Mason look ok....play calling would help though. Ben looks like **** until he starts calling his own plays.

playcalling will always be an issue. doesn't change that rudy is dogshit.

Next week line up in a three point stance on second and lond then throw deeper ... they will never ever expect it

Well since Ben has done that before in his 17 years, that makes it ok for Mason to do it. That means we can fully expect at td drive or a 4th qtr comeback

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Seriously I think you read way way to much into comment with Ben's name in them.