• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

There is a play Johnson stops on a go route Ben looks at him shakes his Scholder and Johson gives hands up. So watching the play who do you blame. Ben not accurate or a receiver not sure the play or where the ball was

Hey all! Been dealing with Yinzer our new pup. And trying to get the radio feed so I can ignore Chris C. Finally synched up.
nobody-cares-nobody-gives-a-fck.gif

Johnson ****** stopped on the route! ****** knucklehead

how many times have we seen WRs quit on routes this year? It's ridiculous that we are this far into the season and guys still don't know the offense. WR coach Ike Hilliard needs to go. He's a ****** teacher.

Are they back to not throwing to Claypool? He is the guy we should be throwing the lob passes to that I've been calling for and Ben just tried to a double cover DJ who stopped on the play. I just don't get it if they still have Claypool in the doghouse. It's just more stupidity by Canada and Tomlin. 1 step drop and lob it to Claypool down the sideline. Do that several times in every first half and you might open up the D a little.

I hope they put a package together that includes johnson to draft Pickett just another primadonna in the making

Honestly do these guys even know what each other is doing??? Most of these passes aren't even close.
I got to think the player with 18 years experience knows what the right move is. Friermuth is a rookie and Diontae is a head case.

The dam will break soon. The D can only hold them so long.

I’m sorry, all these broken plays by the receivers are NOT on the receivers. That last one was all on Ben. Drops saw that they had double coverage, man over so the pass needed to be a comeback. Drops made the right move, Ben fuckedit up.

WATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ ******* WATT!!