• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

In 1993 our offense was utterly pathetic but the defense was amazing… we literally won games because of the shear awesomeness of Rod Woodson at times… TJ has reached that level of absurd dominance

LOL, the defense just says f*** it. We'll do it ourselves.
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/57236871/i-go-to-you-i-stick-up-for-you-you-no-help-me-now-i-say-****-you-jobu-ill-do-it-myself.jpg

And that’s the way to redeem yourself

Reactions: JMM
Fricken D came to play! Fricken A Cam and Watt show! Frick frick frick

nobody-cares-nobody-gives-a-fck.gif
Love you 2 Omar. You know your life isn’t complete without me.

There is a play Johnson stops on a go route Ben looks at him shakes his Scholder and Johson gives hands up. So watching the play who do you blame. Ben not accurate or a receiver not sure the play or where the ball was
Easy, Ben...it was an RPO, run the f'ing ball North and South and keep the ball. He should know these WRs are not that good. Punish them with Najee and the pass to JuJU and Muth will open up.

No words. Watt is a freak of nature

They needed 2 yards....which game are you watching?
same damn game you are. If you want to argue if it was a bad play call, then I will agree with you. But Diontae was just trotting along and then stopped. I get what you are saying. Dont need 18 yards so why go for it? You make a great point, but Im talking about Diontae just not having his head in the game.

Hey did anyone else hear the rumor that Kahn is interviewing for other GM positions? I heard PFW talking about it pregame…

We got to hit Mahomes hard get his attention

Yea, we were not going to hold them down for much longer.