• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

It was double coverage....it was beyond stupid. This is what happens when you have heard all week you have to get in a shoot-out with them. We had it under control. It would be halftime and we would be in a great spot with all the pressure on them. Instead, it's 7-7 now...

I get it, Dionte quit, but it didn't look catchable anyway. I've just seen 18 years of this crap from Ben and I for one am ready for change, ANY change.
Mahomes has done the same thing plenty of times this year… every time i see another team go deep on 3rd and short and not make it, I always think to myself, “i wonder how much Steelers fans would ***** about that play…

It’s probably done once a game by teams if not more… you have to take shots to keep the d honest

Spillane should be no where near Kelce he wasn't in the ballpark of covering him

DJ's first drop was deflected but that one there was no excuse. He is losing a ton of money if he wants another contract with the Steelers. He started dropping balls again toward the end of the season and the playoffs when we need him the most. That's not good. We have no reliable No. 1 WR heading to next year.
that is my point. There isnt anybody else so Diontae is forced to be on the field.

Now KC is chewing up yards. Offense is so atrocious with all the drops that its gonna be 14-7 at half

I think the defense just said to themselves "there's no f****** way."

Hold them to 3

We are not a very good football team compared to other well coached teams with players that can catch the ball.

don’t worry Tomlin will calm us all with his post game soliloquy

that is my point. There isnt anybody else so Diontae is forced to be on the field.

Now KC is chewing up yards. Offense is so atrocious with all the drops that its gonna be 14-7 at half
Throw RayRay in there. He catches them.

The Chiefs were gonna score tonight. It's frustrating because the offense has been stalled on drives from their own mistakes. DJ has two drops, quit on a route, and a false start. Killed three drives on his own.

Holy ******* ****!!! Come on 18! We need you!!!!
No. He needs to get the **** off the field. He isn't going to turn it around after 3 ******* drops in the 1st half.

The QB sucks as well...be objective.

The Chiefs were gonna score tonight. It's frustrating because the offense has been stalled on drives from their own mistakes. DJ has two drops, quit on a route, and a false start. Killed three drives on his own.
That's very objective. 'Cause I have Dj with 3 drops.