• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Still within reach. Look out for the fourth quarter

Dj is top 5 in catches this season and top ten in yards. He is top 15 in rec tds… he is a legit starting wr despite his occasional off game.. get a real wr coach for us and straighten out his head and he will be fine
That's great. He's f****** useless tonight.

Well it was due to implode. The entire offense stinks. The middle of the field must be like the twilight zone for this team, Chiefs speed taking over now and our defense is gaded.

Sigh. Time for the offense to pull their head out of their ***.

Dj is top 5 in catches this season and top ten in yards. He is top 15 in rec tds… he is a legit starting wr despite his occasional off game.. get a real wr coach for us and straighten out his head and he will be fine
my point exactly. He has the talent. He CAN do it all, but his head is toast right now. I have never said he isnt talented. And when he drops the ball in this offense, it is usually a killer because he is "supposed" to be the #1 receiver and keep moving the chains. The moment is too big for him. He doesnt have the stones to be what he should be.

After the 1st possession of the 2nd half it will be 21-7.
It may be 21-7 at the half. There's still 1:55 left. Plenty of time after the Steelers go 3 and out. Again.

What's up with Haden? He looks horrible in this game. I guess he doesn't want a contract offer after all.

2 easy TD's in a row and they get the ball to start the 2nd half (why the **** would Tomlin not have deferred when we won the toss?)

Stop it. Tomlin is coaching a game now. The score is tied. Shut up with that ****. We need players to make plays at this point.
Look again…we’re losing and KC gets the ball to start the 2nd half..

another horrible decision

That **** they just ran.... Ben is kinda stiff to run that. Looked like a ****** Statue of Liberty Play... lol

Holy shot that was the weakest handoff I’ve seen. Ben looks so old out there.