• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

steelhurt

In Andy I trust....
Reaction score
I was hoping for a better showing at least. They cannot cover the middle of the field. Unreal!

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bush is useless, one of our worst picks ever.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally a flag

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
And who drafts these players and coaches them? I hear what you’re saying…but it starts at the top. Other teams find players and they make plays.
Lol. Come on. Johnson drops 2 first down catches. Is that Tomlin's fault? Might as well blame Ben for throwing him the ball then.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
I can't deal with guys getting that open....just pisses me to no end. C'mon Bush.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Same old Steelers, week in and week out. Same **** game plan, same **** play calling, same **** everything. At least it wasn’t a “losing” season!

MemphisSteelerFan

Reaction score
Ben is doing what he can do. He is past his expiration date.
Agreed, but we have seen it in snippets this season. The problem is the OLine gets no push and cannot keep Ben from getting pressured. So there isnt much of a run game except for Najee's incredible physical abilities. But if you were to tell Canada to take the rest of this game off and just let the old cowboy do what he knows how to do, I bet you would get better offense. Canada's offense maybe incredible but it requires an OLine that can block and I think it requires a QB who is mobile. It is a terrible fit for the personnel that PIT has. We needed long drives that kept KC offense off the field to limit Mahomes exposure to the terrible linebacking corps of the Steelers. But Diontae killed that plan and the hole is most likely too big to get out of.

KC's defense is no better than BAL. They had some games in the middle of the season where they looked good--right after Melvin Ingram got there, but the last few games, they have not looked good, but when your WRs cannot catch passes right in their hands and the OLine cannot open up running lanes, you make their D look like the 85-86 Bears.

Chicoman

Reaction score
Wow this is downright embarrassing now!

maowv

Contributor
Reaction score
45 total yards of offense in a half.

Never going to beat KC when your offense can't scare even field goal range.

This team has a lot to fix in the offseason. The O-Line experiment this year was a complete failure. Having some WR who can actually catch a ball would be a quantum leap.

Sure, we're losing Ben but who could really make much of a difference behind center next season if nothing else changes? Jesus, maybe.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Defense, other than TJ, Cam and Adams, has quit

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
So the offense saved their worst performance of the year for the playoffs...great. Great career Ben, thanks for the memories.
Just like last year… management can’t see the patterns here