• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

It's a TD. Ball broke the plane. And even if it didn't, they'll score the next play so it really doesn't matter.

got to have WRs that can actually catch the ball and keep drives alive. Need to move on from Diontae. Maybe need to move on from Claypool. For those who think when Ben leaves, all the problems will be solved--get ready for Mason to get killed most of the time just like Ben does. It all starts with the Oline. Ben has to throw early cause he is going to get killed. Mason is not a track star. Its not like Mason is Mahomes as far as mobility goes.

Put Tom Terrific behind this line and let him throw to Diontae and Claypool and I bet it wouldnt be much better. Tom has Gronk-maybe the greatest TE ever. Ben has Friermuth--who is fine, but he is a rookie and is learning. Tom has Mike Evans and whoever else they have, but he doesnt have head case WRs who just drop the ball after it hits them in the hands. Tom has an actual OLine who can block and keep him upright most of the time. He doesnt have a line that just fails to block folks who run untouched to him and sacks him. He doesnt have WRs who just fumble the ball as they are running down the field like Diontae did in an earlier game. He has receivers who value the ball and the possession. Like in the DET game when Diontae made a great catch and was in FG range but tried to make a spectacular play and fumbled the ball away and consequently the potential WIN.

The key to this game was keeping Mahomes off the field as much as possible and getting some TOs. Well, got 2 turnovers but still down 14 pts because the offense with all its "warts" is just terrible. In the 2nd half, just let Ben call the plays and turn Canada's mic off. Just for these 2 quarters. It cant get any worse.

LOL...What do you think you've been seeing? That's why the offense has 0 points. Every time we are controlling the ebb and flow Ben throws deep when it's unnecessary. NOw we HAVE to throw deep and everyone including the Chiefs player's toddlers know it.

The receivers better show some fight because the big throws are coming.

This team is so bad they will probably take the game off TV and switch to another game and we are the only damn game on TV right now

I’m out of here boys as Coach use to say “time to get on with my life’s work” fire Canada, hire Sean. the DC from the bears if butler retires, trade d johnson and some picks for Pickett I think he’s worth it we have no qbs on the roster… GO STEELERS!

How is that tossing of the defender down to catch the ball not holding? Or OPI?