• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

He deserves our chants.

Ben Ben Ben

at least I'm off tomorrow

I can drink for a while and remember when the defense would get off the field on 3rd and long and the OL could block and WRs actually caught clutch passes

Why the f*** do you want to waste money on a quarterback when Mike Tomlin can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag? You're just going to watch Russell William get killed behind this f****** line over and over and over again Jesus.

Worst of all, they'll just win enough to continue to f****** stay mediocre forever and keep Tomlin in his seat.
Not everybody has Russell William skillz.

He does, but being in his shoes. I’d welcome it lol.

****, put me on a team going 3-11 yearly. He played it, he lived it as a career. Lol. He has the last laugh cause he can retire at an early age.
I'm sure he sleeps well enough. Good for him, he played very well in the NFL and got a good gig after football. I'd like him better if he wasn't bitter Browns jagoff.

I'll be rooting for Chiefs and Bucs to lose now. Other than that

Ben Ben Ben

Not everybody had Ben Roethlisberger skills either. And Mike Tomlin managed to f*** that up for 10 years.
Ben was definitely a gamer, but we're talking Russell William.

• Haha
Reactions: wig
I'm sure he sleeps well enough. Good for him, he played very well in the NFL and got a good gig after football. I'd like him better if he wasn't bitter Browns jagoff.
I’d like him better too. He was a pro bowler. He’s just tweeting stuff now cause he knows he’s going to get a public reaction out of it.

Well, now that football season is over, I can focus on makin' beer.

While we all Marvel at how well Patrick Mahomes is playing. Try to remember that when Ben was as young as Mahomes, he looked better.
LOL...no he didn't. This dude can make ridiculous throws across his body. Ben could scramble then set up, but he could never throw like Mahomes. Give me some of what you're smoking.

Did you hear?

Ben Ben Ben

LOL...no he didn't. This dude can make ridiculous throws across his body. Ben could scramble then set up, but he could never throw like Mahomes. Give me some of what you're smoking.
Top 10 all time.
No matter how much you wanna hate, he's one of the best to ever play the game.

I’d like him better too. He was a pro bowler. He’s just tweeting stuff now cause he knows he’s going to get a public reaction out of it.
I'm not on Twitter and wouldn't play his adolescent games. Act like a professional, on and off the field. Whatever gets tweets, i guess.

Reactions: GMC
Tomlin’s defenses have given up 42pts in 3 straight playoff games… let that sink in. We get to see more or that in the near future.
In fairness when you have an offense that puts up 45 yards and punts 7 or 8 times that’s to be expected.

The Russian womens curling team is worth watching......

8223654.jpg

I'm not on Twitter and wouldn't play his adolescent games. Act like a professional, on and off the field. Whatever gets tweets, i guess.
Well I’m sure the nfln probably gives him bonuses for garnering attention.