• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Ring ring

yes who is it?

Ben Ben Ben *******!

That was for gildong.
Wrong. Ben also played behind a ****** O-line and "won" a SB with them. I say "won" because if not for James Harrison we win nothing. Wilson is much more mobile than Ben was at his best. You need to be objective, I get it you're a fanboy..but, I care about the Steelers, not any one player....since 1976 champ, keeping it real as the youngsters say.

Wrong. Ben also played behind a ****** O-line and "won" a SB with them. I say "won" because if not for James Harrison we win nothing. Wilson is much more mobile than Ben was at his best. You need to be objective, I get it you're a fanboy..but, I care about the Steelers, not any one player....since 1976 champ, keeping it real as the youngsters say.
So... You missed that last drive? That didn't count?

You are a one trick pony.

You don't give a s*** about the Steelers, you want your fan boy QB, either Wilson or Rodgers to come in and make you feel good about yourself. But you have a right hand use it.

Team isn't winning another championship until Tomlin is gone. So prop up your feet,grab a drink and embrace the suck.

Omar just wants Ed Oliver to get a ring
giphy.webp

You don't give a s*** about the Steelers, you want your fan boy QB, either Wilson or Rodgers to come in and make you feel good about yourself. But you have a right hand use it.
Are people really that stupid to think either of them want to play behind that OL.

So... You missed that last drive? That didn't count?
No, Santonio was great. It was all Santy on that drive. The first pass he caught off his forearm after the holding penalty was amazing not just the end zone catch. Did you know he won MVP?

I was going to 3 games next season….I think I’m going to enjoy Pens games instead. Tomlin has completely ruined this team for me. I’ll still watch, I’ll still hope they win. But I can’t get so emotionally invested again until they make some changes from Tomlin to Canada etc.
This. Sucks, but real.

at least I'm off tomorrow

I can drink for a while and remember when the defense would get off the field on 3rd and long and the OL could block and WRs actually caught clutch passes
Isn't that sick to admit? Very poor basics of the game.

No, Santonio was great. It was all Santy on that drive. The first pass he caught of his forearm after the holding penalty was amazing not just the end zone catch. Did you know he won MVP?
Santonio played well that drive. He had the catch, and 1 other play when the DB fell down. But Ben had 6 or 7 great throws on that drive.

But I know you don't want to recognize that.

Sweet dreams are made of these Ben Ben Ben wouldn't disagree I would travel the world to see him and the no.seven see's

Everybody is looking for BenBenBen