• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers/Chiefs on Netflix Christmas day

KentuckySteeler

Reaction score
This appears to only be avaliable if you have a Netfix subscription. This is beyond despicable what the NFL is doing.

I'll sign up for 1 month and pay the $ 6.99 or whatever but I do not like giving my CC # out.

The whole thing is stupid. Playing on Christmas is stupid, regardless of when it falls in the week. The fact that it falls on a Wednesday makes it even more stupid. Then, if that all isn't stupid enough you can only see it on Netflix.

Problem is, if they are playing well and in a playoff hunt, which I think they will be, there I will be, watching. Which is why they keep doing stupid shiit like this.

This appears to only be avaliable if you have a Netfix subscription. This is beyond despicable what the NFL is doing.

I'll sign up for 1 month and pay the $ 6.99 or whatever but I do not like giving my CC # out.
I don't know if I should laugh at this or offer you help???

You do realize that it's 2024, there's no reason, well, check that, most established websites/companies have secure servers where your personal data is not shared. So, go ahead, jump in the pool with the rest of us - the water is warm...

I have Netflix so I’m good but this is bs.Not everyone can afford the extra expense each month and the NFL is being too ******* greedy.
Start thinking of your fans damn it!
So, we've done it once, in the past...

Here's an idea - I can setup a Zoom room on game day and create a watch party for those who do not have a Netflix subscription. The only thing needed is an internet connection and I'll do the rest AND you'll get to meet some of us in person, well, virtually...

You do realize that it's 2024, there's no reason, well, check that, most established websites/companies have secure servers where your personal data is not shared. So, go ahead, jump in the pool with the rest of us - the water is warm...

I totally understand this. Sorry it was too hard for you to understand what I was saying.........it's a total waste. Then again, unliike myself, yor're probably are deep in debt so have nothing to lose if your info gets in the wrong hands for no reason. Get lost.

Here's an idea - I can setup a Zoom room on game day and create a watch party for those who do not have a Netflix subscription. The only thing needed is an internet connection and I'll do the rest AND you'll get to meet some of us in person, well, virtually...
That’s a great idea!

Sorry you've never heard of a data breach, hacking servers, etc. Come out from under the bed and get outside every once in a while. Enjoy the rest of your life. Fortunately, I'll never see another word you type.

berdmudasteel

I totally understand this. Sorry it was too hard for you to understand what I was saying.........it's a total waste. Then again, unliike myself, yor're probably are deep in debt so have nothing to lose if your info gets in the wrong hands for no reason. Get lost.
Why are you here? Serious question.

Why are you here? Serious question.

I'm a Steeler fan. There's several good ones here that I get along with just fine and then, like every forum, there's a group of cowards that are big and tough..........while hiding behind anonymity (most are tools in real life).

ZonaBurgh

I'm a Steeler fan. There's several good ones here that I get along with just fine and then, like every forum, there's a group of cowards that are big and tough..........while hiding behind anonymity (most are tools in real life).

ZonaBurgh
Naw, you're just an angry, unhappy individual.

Toddlers are internet trolls that pile on other posters when the numbers look good like tough guys because they like being in a group even if the behavior is bad. Little kids do that stuff.

Last edited:
Not at all. You never see me start anything with anybody as evidenced by this very thread. I'm just standing my ground. Sorry to ruin your fantasy internet life.
But it always ends with a confrontation with a random internet stranger over a topic none of us can control. Great, you have an opinion, but no one cares what you think, and for that matter, me either.

The whole thing is stupid. Playing on Christmas is stupid, regardless of when it falls in the week. The fact that it falls on a Wednesday makes it even more stupid. Then, if that all isn't stupid enough you can only see it on Netflix.

Problem is, if they are playing well and in a playoff hunt, which I think they will be, there I will be, watching. Which is why they keep doing stupid shiit like this.
The NFL is and always have been about the NFL. Greed machine at its best. They would change games around on Election day if they thought it would bring them $$$.

What’s your number? I’ll keep it safe. Down here with us.

This might actually be a fun idea 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣