• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Have A Deal In Place For Brandon Aiyuk

Iirc The difference between California's and PA's income tax is about 10 % (3ish to 13 ish)
On a 28 million dollar per year deal for five years.. thats 14 million dollars less in CA
Better weather, more net pay and a lot closer to a SB appearance, sure seems like Steelers getting used…hopefully getting used for leverage lights a fire under Khan so hot that he builds a team that can’t be stopped

Juju wth some concerted effort makes 80% of the catches Aiyuk would and at 15% of the cost which would allow us to extend Pickens.

Juju wth some concerted effort makes 80% of the catches Aiyuk would and at 15% of the cost which would allow us to extend Pickens.
I’d rather have Pickens long term personally, not that my vote matters, but highly doubt they pay 2 receivers in that 30M range. Just pay that guy that won’t cost draft capital taboot….maybe get a Freirmuth extension done if that cap space is burning a hole in their pocket?

Iirc The difference between California's and PA's income tax is about 10 % (3ish to 13 ish)
On a 28 million dollar per year deal for five years.. thats 14 million dollars less in CA
That ain't no joke: $14,000,000 less. Wow. How can living in CA be worth that? And it's like living in Hell now, homeless, and literal human sh-- all over. No thanks.

I’d rather have Pickens long term personally, not that my vote matters, but highly doubt they pay 2 receivers in that 30M range. Just pay that guy that won’t cost draft capital taboot….maybe get a Freirmuth extension done if that cap space is burning a hole in their pocket?
I don't know why everyone keeps bringing up Muth as someone we should automatically re-sign. Why? What's he done? Get hurt?

I don't know why everyone keeps bringing up Muth as someone we should automatically re-sign. Why? What's he done? Get hurt?
Solid production his first two seasons and coming off an injury-plagued year a contract extension should be completely reasonable. Avoids the need to get a No. 1 TE during the offseason because Darnell Washington is not going to be the guy to fill that role.

Yes, although it does make you look "***-ish" it really doesn't bother me. It's all up to you how you want to look, big guy. Shamadman, long bong.

black-pot-kettle-on-fire-260nw-2171446565.jpg

We can resign him.....just not for top TE money. If that is what he wants we move on from him.

I think he was referring to the fact you posted 3 consecutive times. No other reason besides that.

*simply just speculation on my part.
That was likely part of the original bit of the sarcasm - I guess the ones who don't get it never drove long distances with antsy kids in the back seat.