• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Jets game thread

If Wilson goes 3 & OUT here I think you've gotta look at giving Justin Fields a chance.....The Steelers Defense can't keep going out there after a 3 & Out by Russell Wilson and the Offense!

when did Justin Fields become Superman? People advocating for Fields act like he was lighting up the league. Collinsworth points out that last plays that maybe Fields would have just ran that for a TD. Or maybe he would have just thrown an INT.

Maybe they'd have 21 points if they started Kyle Allen. Hey this is easy. Just assume the other guy is magic.

Just got home and started the game. Russ got the go. I’ll predict that the middle of the field for offense will still be a Bermuda Triangle. And Tomlin will roll with 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Play not to lose instead of to win. And run a lot of zone on D with DB’s sitting on routes 12 yards off the line when it’s 3rd and 5. How am I doing so far?

Just got home and started the game. Russ got the go. I’ll predict that the middle of the field for offense will still be a Bermuda Triangle. And Tomlin will roll with 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Play not to lose instead of to win. And run a lot of zone on D with DB’s sitting on routes 12 yards off the line when it’s 3rd and 5. How am I doing so far?

I said they were doing it in the nfl since last season. Are you going to be your usual idiot all game again? I thought your mushroom stash might be gone after last week. Apparently not.
You mentioned college ball. Not me. I could give a **** about college ball vs the NFL. RULES our different. It is that hard to understand for you?

when did Justin Fields become Superman? People advocating for Fields act like he was lighting up the league. Collinsworth points out that last plays that maybe Fields would have just ran that for a TD. Or maybe he would have just thrown an INT.

Maybe they'd have 21 points if they started Kyle Allen. Hey this is easy. Just assume the other guy is magic.
Wouldn’t that be funny if he had to play and he became the guy. lol.

If I had to guess, Wilson gets at least the first half, and unless that goes terribly, he gets the whole game. Tomlin doesn't adjust quickly unless it's obvious.

I doubt Russ gets sent to the bench unless he’s injured. It’d be egg on the face for Tomlin. They’re going to give him the benefit of his “veteran” status and let him play out the game, and even against the Giants next week. If he ends up 0-2 or even 1-1 while looking poorly, THEN I can see them going back to Fields after the bye. JMO