• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Jets game thread

D keeps us in every game
If the offense doesn’t sustain some drives, the defense will get tired. Then the Jets run game will start working; leading to a better pass game.
We’ve seen this movie before.
I’d like a better ending

when did Justin Fields become Superman? People advocating for Fields act like he was lighting up the league. Collinsworth points out that last plays that maybe Fields would have just ran that for a TD. Or maybe he would have just thrown an INT.

Maybe they'd have 21 points if they started Kyle Allen. Hey this is easy. Just assume the other guy is magic.
Fans are fickle... Russ will be in till the bye week at bare minimum

Not immediately. Liked the touch throws. Middle pressure is flustering him. Bad week to not have Frazier.
Fields wouldn't have Frazier either. Russ needs to pull out those magic beans you talked about weekly for 6 weeks.

This is a very winnable game for the Steelers. Just decent QB play will do it. Rogers looks old and slow and the defense is playing pretty well for us. They simply cannot continue on offense like this. Experimenting is for the preseason not now.

Nope, but the play calling isn't helping. They stack the box on 1st and we take the bait. Call a straight drop back play on first and get the ball down field.
Tell Tomlin...not me. :unsure:

This is a very winnable game for the Steelers. Just decent QB play will do it. Rogers looks old and slow and the defense is playing pretty well for us. They simply cannot continue on offense like this. Experimenting is for the preseason not now.
3rd and blitz

Najee can’t make the corner, even with our guy holding…..

Salute the nation

If Collinsworth says more about "experimenting" I'm going to lose it.

Well so far we look the same.....on offense. For the last 4 or 5 years.

I just said that we have to air it out sooner or later

GFP!!!

Boom!!!!!! A few magic beans were used there!!!!