• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Jets game thread

Can GP teach Austin and others how to get open and catch? Probly not coz he's a bit of a freak....

Actually we should be 1pt ahead
Jets had 13.....went for the point after....settled for a 2 point conversion after the horrible penalty.

this is rich, Collinsworth was in the middle of talking about how they should pull Russ in the redzone, then Russ throws a great TD and he's riding Russ's nuts about how great he is. WHatever douche
He can't run as well as Fields, but Fields would never throw that pass and probably doesn't have the accuracy even if he wanted to. Fields still wants guys college open...yeah that ain't happening with this bunch.

Can GP teach Austin and others how to get open and catch? Probly not coz he's a bit of a freak....
Pickens always seems to have someone right on him....catching contested balls though is his expertise.

Jets had 13.....went for the point after....settled for a 2 point conversion after the horrible penalty.
You’re right. Had in my head it was a 3 pt swing

Russ is shaking the rust off. They really need to get a WR2. Austin dropping the easy 1st down catch was terrible. Williams doesn't seem to be playing - at least I haven't seen him. I wonder if that's who the Steelers will settle on. They should be able to get him for a 7th rounder now that he is totally buried on their depth chart. I would still rather land someone better but he may be available this week.