• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Jets game thread

I told yinz that they should have an option to challenge a few calls a game. Because that blocked extra point was clean. And I hate to mention calls but that one was highly suspect.

He can't run as well as Fields, but Fields would never throw that pass and probably doesn't have the accuracy even if he wanted to. Fields still wants guys college open...yeah that ain't happening with this bunch.
Interesting juxtaposition we have. I still don’t like this MT game. If his two game experiment fails it’s on him.

Well I am heading off to bed. I hate these late games as I get older. Close this one out Russ. Hopefully Tomlin opens it up completely for you!!!1

Bishop - Not Drafted
- Sign an UDFA Contract - check
- Make the final 53 man roster - check
- Get the Day 1 starting spot - check
- Try not to look like an UDFA in your playing time - check (for the most part)
- Make your first Sack - check (well, half sack)
- Make your first INT - check

This kid is playing WAY ABOVE THE LINE, for his Draft status.

Interesting juxtaposition we have. I still don’t like this MT game. If his two game experiment fails it’s on him.
I give him credit for saying he wants to win it all and that's why he needs to see Wilson. Fields is getting us nowhere this year and maybe for another year or two after this. And maybe never.

Meanwhile the D will lose players. At least he isn't playing it safe, playing for another barely winning season.

Nice to see some deep passes to Pickens, and that nice td throw. Which seems to be like a full solar eclipse with this team.

That person foul for tackling too aggressive makes me not want to watch football.

I think Russ has looked good. A couple bad balls but that's to be expected to have some rust. For the most part, he's buying time in the pocket and making plays. It would help if a WR besides Pickens could do something.