• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Kwon Alexander Puts 49ers Offensive Weapons On Notice "Hit And Make Them Not Move Afterwards"

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers have an overly exciting Week 1 matchup on Sunday versus the San Francisco 49ers. Brock Purdy and co. will come to town for Pittsburgh's first home opener in the first week of the season since 2014. Emotions will be at an all-time high and Mike Tomlin and his staff will have the daunting task of finding the end zone against a stout San Francisco defense, as well as slowing down a dynamic offense led by Head Coach, Kyle Shanahan. The Steelers enter the game as a slight underdog as the long-awaited year two beginning of Kenny Pickett's career gets underway.

READ MORE

I am excited to see how Kenny does season 2 against a top notch opponent. A top notch defense.

Let's see what ya got Kenny ******* Pickett.

KP verses a top 5 D but the players need to execute and Canaduh has to have a game plan to win. Run, run, pass, punt is not going to work in this game. Not in the least. They are actually most vulnerable against the pass but the play calls have to be for KP to move around and/or get the ball out quick. 2 or 3 step drop and throw it down to Pickens at least a few times this game. If he comes down with one, especially early, it will help keep them from completely stacking the box. I don't expect any team to respect our pass O until we earn it and to do that, Canaduh needs to have that in the game plan.

I like it. It seems we have a newfound attitude. Confidence. Even pride in being a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Just back it up boys.
I am sure Roger G. has the refs ready.

See all of that talking and you get carved up by a guy who got drafted dead last in his second season, who spent most of the offseason rehabbing a torn up elbow.

Kwondike bar comments didn’t age well

This aged well

A lot like this did

IMG_6816.PNG