• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

Surprised the offense stinks so bad Canada will fired soon if this keeps up even the Rooney’s get their heads out once and awhile

The only good in this game is on kickoffs. I can't remember the last time we made it back to the 20 or maybe 25. Austin has done that and then some on every return he's had.

Kenny Pickett is not him

yep, we netted 4 yards on the last drive. That puts us at ONE YARD total offense. ONE!!!

Luckily old friend I haven’t seen for years showed up unexpectedly at kickoff and brother who just moved away came to keep our opening day tradition alive. Been preoccupied talking and laughing.

Harvin just had a 36-yard punt when he could have pinned the 49ers deep.

I coached youth football when son was 13. We had a small kid who was our punter and he was pretty good. Kept stats and he averaged 35 yards per punt, though admittedly he took a 10-yard drop, not 15 like pro punters.

Think about that.

My god get Heyward out of the game! You can see how hurt he is.....not good!

I'm just numb right now. no way did I expect this kind of beat down

Amazing watching everyone slobber over the offense in the pre season when the opponent has 0 ***** to give.

Back to reality Tomlin and Rooney get all the blame no way Canaduh survives last season on any of the other 31 teams
I got tired of explaining to the kids on Facebook and other social media that this team is still a few years away. Kenny still has problems reading zone and his TD to pick ratio was still bad at the end of last year. Let me be Cap. Obvious: You go where your QB takes you. Ben had the same problem with zone early in his career, but he was a physical freak that could shed guys off him till he found someone open...Kenny is not Ben.

And social media has ruined young peoples perspective especially where they think every player you pick up guarantees success.