• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

Purdy’s arm is really not strong at all… he just has good placement on passes… and when he throws up passes, his receivers make plays for him
He doesn’t hold the f*ing ball he’s like Brady he throws the receivers open if its not there he eats it comes back for next play doesn’t force it

I got tired of explaining to the kids on Facebook and other social media that this team is still a few years away. Kenny still has problems reading zone and his TD to pick ratio was still bad at the end of last year. Let me be Cap. Obvious: You go where your QB takes you. Ben had the same problem with zone early in his career, but he was a physical freak that could shed guys off him till he found someone open...Kenny is not Ben.

And social media has ruined young peoples perspective especially where they think every player you pick up guarantees success.
And that's because of content creators that spout hyperbolic B.S. for a dollar.

Hell, do we play Trubisky in the 2nd half? It cannot get any worse than it is now. We still dont have a 1st down. It may be 34-0 before we get the ball for the first time in the 2nd half.

Watt out too? We resting the starters already?
is TJ hurt?

well as much as the D has been on the field because the offense is such a joke, the defensive starters may need resting until they build up more stamina. They didnt expect to have to play 20+ mins in the first half.

Watch we get way behind the 2 minute warning offense goes into effect Canada stops calling the plays and Kenny brings us back just like Ben wash rinse repeat

Embarrassing *** ****.

Dammit. We're not who I thought we were gonna be,

Well, looks like this is my first and last live game of the season. I can watch this BS from my home....Omar Kahn did all of that, for this?? It's hard to critique Pickett when you have a high-school coaching staff. There is no need bringing in highly skilled free agents to this mediocre coaching staff..