• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

375764103_323602056987538_4063919272974425571_n.jpg

Perhaps a daft question but why are they wearing black at home in an early afternoon game?

Kenny even made that 4th down pass to McFarland difficult. He's usually accurate but today he's way off.
When Ben was young and had those sudden totally inaccurate games, there usually were rumors he was out partying the night before… I wonder if Pickett was drinking at the Pitt game yesterday… I could see how that game would leave you hungover the next day 🤣

Well at least they gave us some hope for the 3rd quarter.

I was about to head out to get the mowing done before that last drive.

Canada's offese is only effective when defenses back off while protecting a lead and allow the underneath stuff.
Having an O-line that can get a push in the run game might have a little to do with it as well. Mind you I'm no Canada defender, but the whole team has stunk it up except for Pat P, Watt and McFarland.

A brand new coach for a tomato can of a franchise in the Texans can hang 6-7 3 quarters in with the Ravens but Supercoach Tomlin is getting his panties taken

Pickett shredded that needle with Muth. In the second half they should spread them out then let Pickett maneuver in the pocket.

At this juncture, the Steelers are averaging less than three yards a play and have possessed the ball for a little over eight minutes. That’s not good football.

The good news is that there are no teams on the schedule as good as the 49rs… not even the Bungles.. Jacksonville won’t have tge defense. The Bengals safeties aren’t as good…

Apple turnover on the first drive coming up!!! Purdy isn't throwing it more than 20 yards down the field - man up and send 5 when Brock is throwing...

The good news is that there are no teams on the schedule as good as the 49rs… not even the Bungles.. Jacksonville won’t have tge defense. The Bengals safeties aren’t as good…

I'm sorry but 0 first dows across 27 minutes of football equals another **** season I don't care who you're playing l. Blame Tomlin and Rooney, Canada isn't going to fire himself

I was at a bowling tournament, but they had the game on things are looking ugly. On the brightside they cant look any worse. I feel like that failed 2nd play really set the tone. Hopefully they can snap out of it

Is scared or has some sort of mental block
Bad at reading zone. Easier when the other team plays off and he made some throws, but dude needs to seriously settle down and take the check down when it's there. He missed Najee open several times because he wants to make the big play. Young guy lack of patience is a lot of it I think.